Stingray Corvette Forum banner

THE Official Torch Red Thread

437K views 1K replies 238 participants last post by  Administrator jsvette 
#1 ·
Welcome to the official StingrayForums.com 2014+ C7 Corvette Torch Red Photo Thread! Post all your Torch Red Stingray photos in here!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Sports car Auto show Car

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks WREA689! When the wife hits me with RED every day, then a long time friend I got my 76 (red) Vette from says, "You can't have too many RED Corvettes", I got the hint!! Then, when a great friend I was having lunch with on Saturday announced he had a picture of my new C7 - a Torch Red coupe with black wheels - the writing was on the wall. I concede - RED IT IS!!!!

Reactions: WERA689
#19 · (Edited)
Locked earlier by my inadvertent hitting of that key. Sorry. Re-opened. Need to make up for my previous locking, so this gorgeous picture of "jsvette's" RedHot, which he took recently, is "partial penitence."

#32 ·
Splendid looking Topgun54! Though I expected to see the license plate read Topgun :cool:

#34 ·
Hi Jsvett
It's not my car. I ordered the same one though, touch red convertible Z51 with NPP NAV and gray interior. It's at 3300 for a week now hopefully will get it in 3-5 weeks. Can't wait.

My plate will be NED4SPD!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

#36 ·
Now that is more like what I expected! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.