Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: The Never Ending Quest........

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    9758 times

The Never Ending Quest........

.........for the deep shine. Threw a coat of Black Fire Crystal Sealer on the other day, wiped off the pollen today, and then some detailer. Quite satisfied with the results.

Name:  003.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  180.0 KBName:  006.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  243.9 KBName:  008.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  306.1 KBName:  009.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  285.2 KBName:  010.jpg
Size:  206.5 KBName:  011.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  221.5 KBName:  012.jpg
Size:  207.7 KB
    '16 Black Z06, 2LZ A8, Two Toned AR & Ebony Int., Silver w/red trim Racing Stripes
    '75 Bright Blue Stingray, L-82, A3, Custom Blue & Black Int.
    Member: NCM, CCC, FSCC, BCCSD, CCCUK

Hidden Content USA USN USMC USCG USAF USAR USNR USMCR USCGR USAFR ARNG ANG AUS CSA NOAA USPHS USMM Police/Fire/EMS/EMT.....
    Thank You For Your Service

Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Wowza! That looks like glass!
    Norm likes this.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    261 times
    Lookin Good ! ! !
    Norm likes this.
    2015 Crystal Red Coupe, 2LT Kalahari, auto, chrome wheels, Fatmat insulation

4. Remove Advertisements
    StingrayForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    285 times
    Looks superb. Don't you love the pollen.
    Norm likes this.
    79 corvette one owner
    2001 corvette one owner
    2015 ZO6 one owner

museum lifetime member #2639

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    9758 times
    Oh yeah love it. Eyes itch & burn, nose membranes irritated, and a feeling of dirty skin, oh yeah I love it...........Have at least another 5-6 weeks for this sh......er, stuff.

Name:  pollen.png
Views: 134
Size:  78.1 KB
    plasboy likes this.
    '16 Black Z06, 2LZ A8, Two Toned AR & Ebony Int., Silver w/red trim Racing Stripes

Hidden Content USA USN USMC USCG USAF USAR USNR USMCR USCGR USAFR ARNG ANG AUS CSA NOAA USPHS USMM Police/Fire/EMS/EMT.....

Member #
    Liked
    97 times
    Beautiful finish, Norm. Do you apply the Blackfire over the clear wrap or only on surfaces that are "exposed paint"?
    Norm likes this.
    2015 Coupe, LT1, Z51 3LT, Laguna Blue, Jet Black.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    9758 times
    Quote Originally Posted by German View Post
    Beautiful finish, Norm. Do you apply the Blackfire over the clear wrap or only on surfaces that are "exposed paint"?
    Thanks. Over the PPF as well.

Member #
    Liked
    1147 times
    You got that color popping Norm.
    Norm likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3201 times
    Looks great Norm (as always). It wasn't supposed to rain here today so I took my spotless Stingray to the golf course. We were almost done with the round when it sprinkled just enough to make the car ugly. Then the wind came up and blew around buds and blossoms which stuck very nicely to the wet car. Gee, I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow.
    plasboy, Richard Brubaker and Norm like this.
    Paul

2015 1LT, Blade Silver, A8, ZF1, Transparent Top, NPP exhaust, Red Calipers, Carbon Flash Mirrrors, Spoiler and Stinger Stripe.

MODs: Black Chrome Wheels, OEM Z06 Splitter, Z06 Grille with Blade Silver Ducts, Stage 2 Rocker Skirts. Z51 Sway Bars

NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM MEMBER

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    9758 times
    Paul, you check out those clear taillights for sale?

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/...il-lights.html

Mileage
    3559 as of September 4, 2016.
    Member #
    Liked
    4117 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry427 View Post
    Looks great Norm (as always). It wasn't supposed to rain here today so I took my spotless Stingray to the golf course. We were almost done with the round when it sprinkled just enough to make the car ugly. Then the wind came up and blew around buds and blossoms which stuck very nicely to the wet car. Gee, I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow.
    The last time I washed Caroline was last fall. It rained here today, and I took her out in it. I think she is cleaner tonight than she was yesterday.

I really need to wash her within the next two weeks, or so.
    Rodney and C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. (Candy Apple Red, Outrageously Lovely, Incredibly Nimble Entertainment)

C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. is a 2016 Long Beach Red, 3LZ, Stage 1, Z06 Coupe with an Automatic 8-speed transmission, the Spice Red Design Package, Competition Seats, a Carbon Flash Hood Stinger, and a Body-Colored Dual Roof Package. She has SunTek paint protective film installed on every painted surface other than on some of the vents' and grille's slats, G3 Carbon's "G3-O7" side skirts, GM StingRay Red Tail Lights, GM Rear Splash Guards from Trunk Monkey, ACS Composite Enhanced Front Wheel Mudflaps from West Coast Corvette, and her mufflers painted with POR15 Aluminum high temperature paint.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    1075 times
    Somehow I doubt that Rodney. Last fall? Seriously doesn't sound right for you.
    Bryan
    1978 "Fastback Shark" - Shark grey was 50th BD gift to my bride.
    2015 Rebel 1 Stingray - Torch Red, Z51, 3LT, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 splitter and skirts. Sold 3/31 at 20,800 smiles of miles. 20th anniversary gift.
    2017 Rebel 2 Grand Sport - Torch Red ext/Black int, 2LT, Manual, 22yr anniversary gift.
    Psalm 37:4

Mileage
    3559 as of September 4, 2016.
    Member #
    Liked
    4117 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateupjoe View Post
    Somehow I doubt that Rodney. Last fall? Seriously doesn't sound right for you.
    Hehehe... Yeah, it's true. I am not the type of owner who washes a car regularly. Caroline gets it on a more regular basis than the others, but still...
    Rodney and C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. (Candy Apple Red, Outrageously Lovely, Incredibly Nimble Entertainment)

C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. is a 2016 Long Beach Red, 3LZ, Stage 1, Z06 Coupe with an Automatic 8-speed transmission, the Spice Red Design Package, Competition Seats, a Carbon Flash Hood Stinger, and a Body-Colored Dual Roof Package. She has SunTek paint protective film installed on every painted surface other than on some of the vents' and grille's slats, G3 Carbon's "G3-O7" side skirts, GM StingRay Red Tail Lights, GM Rear Splash Guards from Trunk Monkey, ACS Composite Enhanced Front Wheel Mudflaps from West Coast Corvette, and her mufflers painted with POR15 Aluminum high temperature paint.

Gold Supporting Member
    Gold Supporting Member
    Mileage
    5600 and going up!
    Member #
    Liked
    1271 times
    Norm.... she looks great! I have been clay baring the past day or so. Love your shine.
    Norm likes this.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    4506 times
    Norm, lets drop the phrase "it's as smooth as glass" and replace it with "it's as smooth as Norms C7 Masterpiece Z06" I'm sure that the phrase will catch on throughout the Corvette community! Are you sure that you don't want to be a technical advisor for the General at their new paint facility at Bowling Green, KY

SF
    Rick
    Mack, Henry427 and Norm like this.
    2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Masterpiece, Torch Red, Jet Black Interior. Delivered to our home on 2 March 2014 from MacMulkin Chevrolet, Nashua, NH.
    Options: 2LT Package, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, Chrome Wheels, Performance Exhaust, Navigation, Transparent Roof, Red Brake Calipers, Battery Protection.
    Mods: FormulaOne Performance Tint, CQuartz Sealant, XPEL Ultimate Protection Film (Hood, Front Fenders, Bumper, Mirrors, Headlights, Door Handle Cups, Door Seals), RPI Jack Pucks, WeatherTech Floor Liners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links