Stingray Corvette Forum banner

New 2017 Color UNSEEN....SEEN!

18K views 59 replies 32 participants last post by  Administrator jsvette 
#1 ·

One of our clients saw one of the New 2017 Corvette colors yet to be announced….it is a trendy color but he said it was gorgeous! GM will reveal the official name at the Bash Event later this month and we will be there.

Now the rule is NOT to post unless GM announces it, of course they have put the market in a dizzy spin with bringing 2017 to the conversation much earlier than usual…so should I?!???!

Here is all I will say , if the name he was told holds true for what he was told - it has an “E” and a “B” in the name - stay tuned!

SEE YOU AT THE BASH KIDS

See less See more
#2 ·
Eburnean you say?

That's a nice color choice. :eek:nthego:

#4 ·
Espresso Brown

Reactions: elegant and C7Man
#8 ·
GM has announced the New Blue Admiral and there should be a New darker Blue, but this post is about another new color that was seen for 2017 and ITS NOT BLUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not a name we have seen before.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trendy I mean a limited color, not on the mainstream such as Black, Red, White and Silver

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One poster has mentioned a color, not the right name, but he is on the right track....sorry not going to say what page....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GM has already announced the New Watkins Glen Grey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY ONLY HINT TODAY IS ;

Are you hungry?!

See you at the bash kids....

#17 ·
I will guess beige.

#18 ·
ABSINTHE is the Winner? It has the "B" and "E" Plus, not a current color.

Green Text Line Font

Gus

#44 · (Edited)
My favorite color.... in 1970. Had a Firebird 400 in that color... I always referred to it as 'metallic rootbeer'.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé

#34 ·
I do!

But as my mom would say, "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"

Gus

#28 ·
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm not liking this. I'm so happy with my SG.

Reactions: RJ3
#52 ·
And torch red [emoji2]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.