Super Moderator
    Gold Supporting Member
    Mileage
    14k+
    Member #
    Liked
    7966 times

thubs up April C7 of the Month Winner!

Congratulations to rdslon01 with his entry "Fluid" for being voted as April's best of the best! He now joins our Photo of the month Winners Circle Photo of the month Winners Circle.

Name:  138873d1492275722-april-2017-finalists-last-day-vote-closes-april-22-6-pm-rdslon01.jpg
Views: 10786
Size:  2.49 MB
    zigfire66, Norm, rdslon01 and 10 others like this.
    aka Jeff
    'RedHot' Prod.Wk 7 Oct '13 Museum Del. 29 Oct '13
    Torch Red, 2LT Adrenaline Red, AutoTrans., Nav., Perf. Exhaust, Transparent panel, Red Brembos, CQuartz Finest
    Contributing Member of the National Corvette Museum

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    4833 times
    rdslon01, congrats on your win, awesome picture of your C7 masterpiece!

SF
    Rick
    jsvette and rdslon01 like this.
    2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Masterpiece, Torch Red, Jet Black Interior. Delivered to our home on 2 March 2014 from MacMulkin Chevrolet, Nashua, NH.
    Options: 2LT Package, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, Chrome Wheels, Performance Exhaust, Navigation, Transparent Roof, Red Brake Calipers, Battery Protection.
    Mods: FormulaOne Performance Tint, CQuartz Sealant, XPEL Ultimate Protection Film (Hood, Front Fenders, Bumper, Mirrors, Headlights, Door Handle Cups, Door Seals), RPI Jack Pucks, WeatherTech Floor Liners.

Member #
    Liked
    238 times
    Congratulations! What a great shot and a beautiful location. Where was that taken?
    rdslon01 likes this.
    2015 Coupe, LT1, Z51 3LT, Laguna Blue, Jet Black.

4. Remove Advertisements
    StingrayForums.com
    Advertisements

Mileage
    3559 as of September 4, 2016.
    Member #
    Liked
    4336 times
    Thank you, German! It was taken at the west end of Rodeo Beach in Marin County, California.

Here is a link in Google Maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/37...!4d-122.539367

EDIT: Here is a fun fact. Back when the only state that I had ever lived in was Kentucky, on a trip to California, I stepped into the Pacific Ocean for the first time ever at Rodeo Beach. At the time, I never imagined that years later I would live close enough to take a leisurely drive to the beach there.
    Last edited by rdslon01; 04-23-2017 at 08:44 AM.
    U.S. Marine, German, CAB6 and 1 others like this.
    Rodney and C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. (Candy Apple Red, Outrageously Lovely, Incredibly Nimble Entertainment)

C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. is a 2016 Long Beach Red, 3LZ, Stage 1, Z06 Coupe with an Automatic 8-speed transmission, the Spice Red Design Package, Competition Seats, a Carbon Flash Hood Stinger, and a Body-Colored Dual Roof Package. She has SunTek paint protective film installed on every painted surface other than on some of the vents' and grille's slats, G3 Carbon's "G3-O7" side skirts, GM StingRay Red Tail Lights, GM Rear Splash Guards from Trunk Monkey, ACS Composite Enhanced Front Wheel Mudflaps from West Coast Corvette, and her mufflers painted with POR15 Aluminum high temperature paint.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    4336 times

My thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jsvette View Post
    Congratulations to rdslon01 with his entry "Fluid" for being voted as April's best of the best! He now joins our Photo of the month Winners Circle Photo of the month Winners Circle.Photo of the month Winners Circle
    Thank you, Jeff! It is truly my honor to join you, and the other owners, in the Winner's Circle!

For this month, as well as for the contest in many previous months, I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who "Liked" my photographs, and to those who chose to vote for Caroline. Winning this contest is quite the challenge, since there are copious numbers of fantastic entries every month. Again, I am honored, and extremely appreciative.

Best wishes to all, and may every C7 owner enjoy their engineering marvel!

-Rodney and C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E.
    Rodney and C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. (Candy Apple Red, Outrageously Lovely, Incredibly Nimble Entertainment)

C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. is a 2016 Long Beach Red, 3LZ, Stage 1, Z06 Coupe with an Automatic 8-speed transmission, the Spice Red Design Package, Competition Seats, a Carbon Flash Hood Stinger, and a Body-Colored Dual Roof Package. She has SunTek paint protective film installed on every painted surface other than on some of the vents' and grille's slats, G3 Carbon's "G3-O7" side skirts, GM StingRay Red Tail Lights, GM Rear Splash Guards from Trunk Monkey, ACS Composite Enhanced Front Wheel Mudflaps from West Coast Corvette, and her mufflers painted with POR15 Aluminum high temperature paint.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    4336 times
    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Marine View Post
    rdslon01, congrats on your win, awesome picture of your C7 masterpiece!

SF
    Rick
    Thank you, Rick!
    U.S. Marine likes this.

Mileage
    W&C I & II
    Member #
    Liked
    3452 times
    Way to go Rodney! Your beautiful Z06 and gorgeous bay area scenery are an unbeatable combination.
    rdslon01 and jsvette like this.
    Paul

2015 1LT, Blade Silver, A8, ZF1, Transparent Top, NPP exhaust, Red Calipers, Carbon Flash Mirrrors, Spoiler and Stinger Stripe.

MODs: Black Chrome Wheels, OEM Z06 Splitter, Z06 Grille with Blade Silver Ducts, Stage 2 Rocker Skirts. Z51 Sway Bars

NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM MEMBER

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    4336 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry427 View Post
    Way to go Rodney! Your beautiful Z06 and gorgeous bay area scenery are an unbeatable combination.
    Thank you, Paul! Have a great weekend!
    jsvette likes this.

Mileage
    W&C. I & II
    Member #
    Liked
    1236 times
    Congrats Rodney, well deserved.
    rdslon01 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    948 times
    Congratulations Rodney !
    rdslon01 likes this.
    SwisStingray aka Alain
    English is not my native language, so please be tolerant Hidden Content -- '15 Z51, Shark Gray, M7, MRC, 3LT Kalahari with Competition seats, carbon fiber instrument panel... Still added: Apsis carbon fiber console and diverses, GM front lip, Z06 grille, special painted wheels, MGW shifter, catch can, ACS side skirts, G3 fins.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    1216 times
    Woo Hoo Caroline and Rodney! Way to go. Nice shot, nice car. Congratulations.
    Bryan
    1978 "Fastback Shark" - Shark grey was 50th BD gift to my bride.
    2015 Rebel 1 Stingray - Torch Red, Z51, 3LT, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 splitter and skirts. Sold 3/31 at 20,800 smiles of miles. 20th anniversary gift.
    2017 Rebel 2 Grand Sport - Torch Red ext/Black int, 2LT, Manual, 22yr anniversary gift.
    Psalm 37:4

Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    High Five Rodney, LBR's rock!
    rdslon01 likes this.

Mileage
    W&C I & II
    Member #
    Liked
    10453 times
    Nice going Rodney, well deserved.

Member: NCM, FSCC, CCCUK

USA USN USMC USCG USAF USAR USNR USMCR USCGR USAFR ARNG ANG AUS CSA NOAA USPHS USMM Police/Fire/EMS/EMT.....
    Thank You For Your Service

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    4336 times
    Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate it!
    jsvette likes this.

Exec. Moderator
    Gold Supporting Member
    Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    15515 times
    Congratulations Rodney. Your picture was # 1 in my book this month. You deserve to be our monthly winner and now be part of the Winners Circle!
    jsvette and rdslon01 like this.
    John

Fortunate owner of "WRP SPD," our Z06! [7M, stage 2+ coupe]. List of mods here:
    Hidden Content

Lifetime & Contributing Member of the National Corvette Museum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links