Stingray Corvette Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevCustCare: 2014 Tracking Of Orders

601K views 4K replies 442 participants last post by  elegant 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Chip previously establishing our forum's link with ChevroletCustomerCare, we have another method for you to track you order, e.g. this thread. It has only one purpose, for you to communicate with, and ask for your updated tracking status. Thank you "ChevroletCustomerCare" (a fellow StingRay Forums member). Please post below after you have your six digit order number (starting with an "R"). This thread is, conversely, not a place to express a concern about your delivered StingRay: please let them know of that kind of concern via a PM to their forum name: "ChevroletCustomerCare" -- so they can assist in that issue's resolution.

Please note that you already have a primary means of ascertaining your tracking your order status, and that is the dealer from whom you ordered your Corvette. As one of our members, "talon90" accurately pointed out, "you are paying them for the car and they have access to the GM order WorkBench."

Please only post your order number once, and give them a few days to respond. Specifically, someone from "ChevroletCustomerCare" will contact you as quickly as possible either via this thread or via a PM. Note, that even ChevroletCustomerCare does not have Sunday access to the GM tracking system, and they will get back to you as soon as they can. They are our ally!

Lastly, the process of your car moving from one status code to another can takes weeks, a month or longer, so please use this thread sparingly, and after you have first tried your dealer first.

See less See more
#14 ·
Hi Zimm,

I am so sorry but unfortunately I cannot look up Canadian orders. The best place for you to go to track your order is your dealership. If you would like to speak to a Customer Care Agent you can go to Contact Us. They have a chat agent available and phone agents. They will be able to provide you an update too.

I am sorry again,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

#8 ·
I have to compliment Customer Care (Kelly J.)... got a response to a query this afternoon (and my salesman called a couple hours later with redundant information). My Stingray was built yesterday (#6800)... maybe I'll have it by the end of the month!!!!!!!!!! REALLY feel like a kid waiting for Christmas now!!

#9 ·
RJGWHR HERE IN TEXAS
¡Mil Gracias!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

#10 ·
I place a deposit for a 2014 stingray bout 2 weeks ago. My questions are if its not built yet, do i have the options to changes or modifications to it? I took the only car the dealer had available. I wanted to change the color of the interior and wheels. Says the wheels are 5 spoke machined silver. Its an 3LT, black of color. Wanted to see if i can get the color of the car changed too. Can someone give me some advice, or guidance. Tried tracking the vehicle thru the gmtracking.com website but it dont even load. can someone help me find out the status of the vehicle#RJNC33

#24 ·
Rkfn1t

Nj

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

#32 ·
I have a thought…
If you edit the first post, you could add the codes and status for each Stingray. From there it would be fairly easy to add additional codes and go through the status updates on some sort of covenant interval.

Reactions: Lipstic
#37 ·
Hi Dasyatis,

That is a great thought! I have witnessed a list type of update done on another forum and it was very crazy. I am much more comfortable checking in on this thread and providing updates. This way I do not have to search for questions y'all may have throughout the thread. I just go one by one on down the line.

Please let me know if you have any other ideas, I always like to hear how this can be easier for y'all and me.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Kelly J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

#42 ·
Crash, Sent you a PM. And, yes as per above post, your dealer can change it now, but not if it gets past 3000 status.
See your dealer as soon as you can! They can do this for you!

#43 ·
According to the sales manager at my dealer, you only have 5 days after the order is put in to make changes. If this is not true, than I will throw a fit with the owner as he is a client and friend of mine. I wanted to add and was told I could not do it.

#46 ·
After finding no available information on the tracking link, I contacted the marketing team. The below response from Chevrolet is not much help.
MY REQUEST FOR HELP:
On Saturday October 28, I traded my 2006 C6 Corvette coup for an order for a 2014 coup (Lime Rock Green, 3LT, Z51). The order number that was provided for this order was RKKQ9Z.
The order was placed in the Atlanta Georgia area. When I put this order number in the tracking web site no number could be found. Can you help me with resolving the issue. I am aware of the current constraint for my order but I would like to be able to anticipate when the car will be built & shipped.
THE RESPONSE:
Thank you for contacting Chevrolet regarding your 2014 Corvette Stingray order. We apologize for the delay in our response.
As of November 16, 2013, the status of Order Number RKKQ9Z is the following:
Your dealer has configured and requested a Corvette Stingray with your specifications. Until your dealership's allocation is accepted by GM based on the availability of your specified options and features, it will remain in the dealership s order bank.
We realized the Chevrolet Tracker on our website, Chevrolet Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Crossovers and Vans, was not providing the best information. We have temporarily shut the system down for tracking Corvette Stingray orders. At this time, we have not established a date or time when this tracking system will be available again to consumers.
Only when your dealership has been granted allocation and the options and features in your configuration are available, will the vehicle be scheduled for production.
We appreciate your patience and recognize the high amount of anticipation for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Thank you for contacting Chevrolet!
Sincerely,
The Chevrolet Marketing Team
Chevrolet Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Crossovers and Vans
You have received this email advertising GM products and services in response to your recent request for vehicle information. To opt out of receiving future email messages from General Motors please visit http://www.gmcontactpreferences.com/.
General Motors Corporation, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-MAR-100, Detroit, MI 48265 [THREAD ID:1-KMAJ6I]

#47 ·
I have said this before but the very best way to get info is from your dealer. Remind the SALES MANAGER - not your salesman, that you are going to get a survey when all is said and done and you want desperately to give them good scores...but you can't if you don't get the codes from them every few days via email at 10 am in the morning.

watch what happens, when you score the dealer low on the survey, it costs the sales department THOUSANDS of dollars.......

that being said, if you are contacting chevy, they very absolute best way - ABOVE ALL OTHERS - is see the chevy cust service people here - Kelly and Marrissa have access to more data that any other source. Kelly gave me my VIN A FULL WEEK before anyone else at chevy could give it to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.