The official Arctic White Stingray Corvette Photo Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1738Likes

Thread: The official Arctic White Stingray Corvette Photo Thread

gwm
    Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    I ordered the carbon fiber dash with my 2LT and my dealer told me the only constraint was the wheel caps for my chrome wheels. I am expecting delivery in 3 to 5 weeks by his information.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Congrats gwm!

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Geeesus that's a good looking car in white! I might have to break my streak of buying black cars for this

4. Remove Advertisements
    StingrayForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    Geeesus that's a good looking car in white! I might have to break my streak of buying black cars for this
    As of tonight I just did! Can't wait!!!
    4Nines likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    540 times

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    What are your guys opinion on the optional black side mirrors and spoiler on an arctic white vette? That's what I've ordered and I'm starting to wonder if it was a good choice or not. Look wicked or tacky? Will I hate it after the first month? Hmmm. Anyways love to hear your thoughts thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zimm888 View Post
    What are your guys opinion on the optional black side mirrors and spoiler on an arctic white vette? That's what I've ordered and I'm starting to wonder if it was a good choice or not. Look wicked or tacky? Will I hate it after the first month? Hmmm. Anyways love to hear your thoughts thanks!
    I think it will look great! Are you going to tint the windows or have any other plans to complete the look?

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    I think it will look great! Are you going to tint the windows or have any other plans to complete the look?
    I'll get tints for sure, I'm just not sure how dark. Do the windows come with any tint at all, some videos and pics look like they have tints already.

I would like to promise myself that I won't be modding the car, but that never works. What ideas do you have to help 'complete the look'? :P

Out of principle I've avoided the black roof option so far simple cuz 2k seems ridiculous but it might also look killer.. Afraid if I vinyl the roof on my own it'll look like shit though

Member #
    Liked
    184 times
    Is the arctic white Z51 come with white mirrors and spoiler or black? I've seen it both ways in the pictures.

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner View Post
    Is the arctic white Z51 come with white mirrors and spoiler or black? I've seen it both ways in the pictures.
    The black mirrors and spoiler are an option.

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zimm888 View Post
    I'll get tints for sure, I'm just not sure how dark. Do the windows come with any tint at all, some videos and pics look like they have tints already.

I would like to promise myself that I won't be modding the car, but that never works. What ideas do you have to help 'complete the look'? :P

Out of principle I've avoided the black roof option so far simple cuz 2k seems ridiculous but it might also look killer.. Afraid if I vinyl the roof on my own it'll look like shit though
    I don't think it will come from the factory with actual "tint". It might have class that reduces UV rays, but that's probably it. I think they tint or shade in photo shoots to make the car look better.

A black vinyl rood might not be a bad option. $2g's is a lot for just that from the factory. Are you getting black or dark grey wheels from the factory? You could also tint or smoke the headlights and tail lights to really drive it home

Member #
    Liked
    102 times
    The dealer that I ordered my black C7 from (that will have black interior and black rims), will be applying black tint to the windows prior to my picking it up.
    4Nines likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    I don't think it will come from the factory with actual "tint". It might have class that reduces UV rays, but that's probably it. I think they tint or shade in photo shoots to make the car look better.

A black vinyl rood might not be a bad option. $2g's is a lot for just that from the factory. Are you getting black or dark grey wheels from the factory? You could also tint or smoke the headlights and tail lights to really drive it home
    Tinting the headlights could be sick! I'd want to look at the rear with Arctic White in person to see if I'd tint the tails, but most likely would.

I'm grabbing the black factory wheels.

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The dealer that I ordered my black C7 from (that will have black interior and black rims), will be applying black tint to the windows prior to my picking it up.
    What did your dealer charge for the tint job on your C7?

Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Is anybody doing brownstone interior with the arctic white? Think that combo works?

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links