Stingray Corvette Forum banner

The official Arctic White Stingray Corvette Photo Thread

833K views 1K replies 329 participants last post by  kgrant (Kyle) 
#1 ·
Welcome to the official StingrayForums.com 2014+ C7 Corvette Arctic White Photo Thread! Post all your Arctic White Stingray photos in here!

Attachments

See less See more
#755 ·
Roc, it looks great and I like the wheels.

SF
Rick

#756 ·
So the AW painted roofs are massively constrained, and a way to get the car into status code of 2000 much faster is to get the transparent roof. Has anyone seen a AW with carbon flash mirrors, spoiler and emblems with a transparent roof? I remember seeing the CF roof but not a transparent roof. Does that combo look good together? I appreciate your input.

#757 ·
The two roof panels- exposed carbon fiber and transparent look pretty similar from 10 feet (black) except for body colored side spars on the CF.

#758 · (Edited)
If all goes well my AW vert should be in my garage Friday. Quick question for AW fans, has anyone seen a vert with the Blue roof. Thats what mine will have (with grey int). The dealer pictures given the lighting didn't really show the blue off as much as I was hoping. I was curious if anyone has any sunlight pics of the combo. I've been looking around the web and haven't seen one yet.

#759 · (Edited)
#761 ·
Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

#763 ·
Reactions: Brokerbiker
#767 ·
U8 DU5T, aero kit looks great.

SF
Rick

#769 ·
Welcome to our forum 460stingray and congratulations on your AW beauty!:cool:

#772 ·
460stingray, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 masterpiece. Wheel time and break in time, have a blast.!!!

SF
Rick

#777 ·
How very exciting Pokey! Enjoy and looking forward to more pictures once you take a break from driving :cool:

#781 · (Edited)
The weather here in New England for a 140 mile round trip from Maine to New Hampshire finally broke free (at least for a few hours) for me to pick up my car. It has been there for 16 days whispering too me to come get her. Sunday was a FANTASIC day to make that trip.

Three pics are at dealers before I drove away. The one pic with pizza sign in back is where I stopped at just a couple of miles from home. No road splash as clear and dry roads entire trip. As many have posted, expect many thumbs up and waves everywhere.

One quick story. I stopped at a rest stop about 2/3 way home. Got out of car headed to restroom and heard the beep as car doors locked. I looked around and saw car and laughed right out loud! Took a glance around parking lot. Phew! No one saw me acting like a 6 year old at Christmas.

Gus

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Corvette stingray

#783 ·
So glad to hear you had a great drive home! Can't wait to be posting the same real soon.

Reactions: C7Man
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.