Guidelines For Creating Or Responding To "Parts For Sale" Threads
We have done a good job in our "for sale" threads, helping forum members to sell their C7 parts, and helping other members to buy them. To avoid the rare issues we have had, your moderators have created these "for sale" guidelines. Thank you for posting your C7 parts for sale consistent with them.
1) The OP shall list his/her item(s); describe it; desired price; and, any conditions of sale (local pick up only, will ship if you pay the freight, etc); Note: Pictures usually enhance sale prospects;
2) If responding, and you believe a lower price is warranted, feel free to gently tell the OP via a private message (not a public post), conveying your thoughts as to a suggested price;
3) If responding, do not post a competing nor an additional item (though new threads are always welcomed);
4) Do not criticize the item's quality, nor, in your opinion, it's usefulness/merits.
5) Start your thread title with FS:. Reason, when thread titles are listed on our main page, your "for sale" item sticks out.
6) Please do not "jump into" someone else's existing FS thread, i.e., trying to sell your parts in someone else's for sale thread. You are always welcome to start you own at the same time.
Thank you very much! Good luck selling to, and buying C7 parts from our SRF members.
Thanks. When an item is sold, the thread is closed, and there all sold items naturally move "down" the visibility list as new for sale items are posted, in a short, the sold items naturally disappearing from the visible page.