CarPro-US.com is a Supporting Vendor!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: CarPro-US.com is a Supporting Vendor!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

We would like to welcome CarPro-US.com as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

CarPro USA
    4Nines likes this.

Supporting Vendor Corey@CarPro-US's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    61 times

Thank you so much for the introduction! For those that don't know me I got into this industry out of a passion for making the beautiful machines we call cars look their very best. I test and use to publicly review products from a variety of manufacturers.

Long story short one of our favorite manufacturers contacted me about opening CarPro USA and creating the CQ Finest network in North America. CarPro you likely know as the makers of Iron X, Cquartz, CQ Finest and a lot of other great products.

One of the reasons we were excited to sponsor this forum was a product called CQ Finest which you can learn all about at www.CQFinest.com If you have any questions we are here to answer and will certainly post a thread(s) specifically about CQ Finest

After we (Sky's the Limit) got that underway we brought in the Ultima and Four Star line, as these were some of the other standout products from all the testing we had done. Eventually we added other best in class lines like Victoria wax from Canada and tools we love like the wheel Woolies etc, pads from Buff & Shine.

At the start of this year it was Microfiber Madness!! After months of testing we imported this line from Germany. They are the very best microfiber towels in the world by all accounts of those you have used them and the winners of microfiber towel of the year two years running.

Anyway, enough with that for now - we look forward to being a positive and helpful member of the community here. Anything we can do to answer questions or provide advice let us know.

Best Regards,
    Corey Carruth
    W. www.carpro-us.com
    E. [email protected]
    P. 386-259-0759
    NickJ, tmcternan and Nitro C7 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Welcome and thanks for the support!
    [email protected] likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    StingrayForums.com
    Advertisements

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    460 times
    Welcome to the site Corey! Any awesome Stingray dodads?!?

Member #
    Liked
    61 times

Thank you both for the welcome!

Doodads - as in accessories that are stingray branded?

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    460 times
    Ha! Not necessarily. Just all of the things that we can affix to the Stingray. Modifications, and accessories. Like "stuff" for the Stingray.

I didn't mean it as a literal question. Sorry. But since you are asking...

What is your favorite Stingray specific part or accessory in your store?

Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    Ha! Not necessarily. Just all of the things that we can affix to the Stingray. Modifications, and accessories. Like "stuff" for the Stingray.

I didn't mean it as a literal question. Sorry. But since you are asking...

What is your favorite Stingray specific part or accessory in your store?
    Thanks Nick! We don't have any parts or accessories We specialize in offering products and advice to care for, perfect, and maintain the exterior and interior finishes of these beauty's!

Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Think car wash and wax except we go quite a bit further than that with the tech used in many of our products.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    460 times
    Wow, I am dumb. I am sorry. I totally thought that you sold parts too.

Well in that case, I think you might be in the right place! From what I have heard, there are quite a few owners that are a little upset with the finish on the Stingray. Orange peel and whatnot.

Check in to i10fwy's thread. I talked to him yesterday on the phone, and he is getting a little frustrated.

https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/...ange-peel.html

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Thank you so much for the introduction! For those that don't know me I got into this industry out of a passion for making the beautiful machines we call cars look their very best. I test and use to publicly review products from a variety of manufacturers.

Long story short one of our favorite manufacturers contacted me about opening CarPro USA and creating the CQ Finest network in North America. CarPro you likely know as the makers of Iron X, Cquartz, CQ Finest and a lot of other great products.

One of the reasons we were excited to sponsor this forum was a product called CQ Finest which you can learn all about at CQuartz Nanotech Ceramic Automotive Paint Coating If you have any questions we are here to answer and will certainly post a thread(s) specifically about CQ Finest

After we (Sky's the Limit) got that underway we brought in the Ultima and Four Star line, as these were some of the other standout products from all the testing we had done. Eventually we added other best in class lines like Victoria wax from Canada and tools we love like the wheel Woolies etc, pads from Buff & Shine.

At the start of this year it was Microfiber Madness!! After months of testing we imported this line from Germany. They are the very best microfiber towels in the world by all accounts of those you have used them and the winners of microfiber towel of the year two years running.

Anyway, enough with that for now - we look forward to being a positive and helpful member of the community here. Anything we can do to answer questions or provide advice let us know.

Best Regards,
    Corey Carruth
    W. CarPro USA
    E. [email protected]
    P. 386-259-0759
    I am looking for someone who can do this in the Raleigh NC area... Any suggestions?
    Velocity Yellow, Z51, Yellow Calipers, Black wheels, Perf Exhaust, 2LT, NAV Carbon Fibre Dash

Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    Wow, I am dumb. I am sorry. I totally thought that you sold parts too.

Well in that case, I think you might be in the right place! From what I have heard, there are quite a few owners that are a little upset with the finish on the Stingray. Orange peel and whatnot.

Check in to i10fwy's thread. I talked to him yesterday on the phone, and he is getting a little frustrated.

https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/...ange-peel.html
    Very cool Nick! ill head on over and take a look. Orange peel is always a bit frustrating as its more complex to deal with than simply polishing the paint to perfection - especially on factory paint.

Member #
    Liked
    61 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ddelfino View Post
    I am looking for someone who can do this in the Raleigh NC area... Any suggestions?
    Hi Delfino, Absolutely - Jon at
    Absolute Reflection is in Goldsboro NC and his coordinates I pasted below. Let me know if theres anything I can help with or you have any questions.

FINEST | Absolute Perfection Auto Detailing - Goldsboro, NC
    Goldsboro, NC 27530
    (919) 394-5788
    Jon @ APAD likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Congrats Corey and CarPro! It is great to be part of the CarPro and CQuartz Finest team!
    Jon McInnis
    Absolute Perfection Auto Detailing, Goldsboro, NC
    Hidden Content
    Eastern North Carolina's CQuartz Finest Installer

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Whats up Corey welcome to the club.

Member #
    Liked
    121 times