Donít Like The ME? Fine. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Donít Like The ME? Fine.

Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    I have always liked Corvette’s. As a young boy in the early 60s I was crushed when my dad refused a trade for his TR3 for a 56 corvette.
    It was many years later that I was in a position to buy my own and l always looked at Corvett’s and every year visited dealers just to touch them .I remember the split window on the dealers showroom floor in Miami as a an 11 yr. old. talked about beautiful cars ....Finally drove several -c4,c5,c6,- none did it for me and I was never tempted to pull the trigger. That was until I saw the C7 .The word smitten comes to mind. I then drove the C7 . That was it. I bought a 2014 and have been loving every minute of this love affair. I admit never got the round square tale light debate.
    Now with the C8 on the future horizon I can’t wait to see and touch one. If smitten.....well life is short and you can’t take it with you.
    So when and if the C8 materializes and I’m still be having too much fun,which is a good thing, I’ll look and touch and dream.its all good.
    Mobius and Henry427 like this.
    2014 Laguna Blue Stingray Coupe with Jet Black , 3LT, A6 ..... "Cindyblue"

Mileage
    27,000+
    Member #
    Liked
    1127 times
    I love my C7, and donít have immediate plans to buy the C8. Several of the renderings look very nice to me, but I really need to see the real deal in-person. I certainly donít think it is unattractive, but I do prefer the C7 styling and proportions.

If I had to decide right now, my choice would be to not change. However, I think GM will give me something to make it very tempting, especially if they offer it in a good green color. ;-)
    2014 Stingray Coupe, Lime Rock Green, 3LT Brownstone, A6, NPP

Hidden Content

Member #
    Liked
    114 times
    Might get one hard to say, its not out yet, no pricing no reliability data. The exterior pics I’ve seen look real sweet so does the interior. Couple potiental peoblems that need home runs with the bases loaded. (1) engine cooling ZO6 type issues (2) electrical system heard its a problem and delaying production.

In the mean time, don’t put the cart bedore the horse. Usually issues in the first year or two of a new production model. Yikes... a 4th law suit on the Z06 according to jalopnik!
    Last edited by jsvette; 02-21-2019 at 04:31 PM. Reason: not a forum sponsor, web link removed per posting rules

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links