Gold Supporting Member
    Mileage
    20k+
    Member #
    Liked
    10655 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ronkh View Post
    Nice !
    Thank you Ron. Honestly it was absolutely one of the best investments I have made in my cars over the years. Every Cars & Coffee I get unsolicited comments about how great RedHot's finish looks, along with a couple of 'is that brand new?'
    aka Jeff
    'RedHot' Prod.Wk 7 Oct '13 Museum Del. 29 Oct '13
    Torch Red, 2LT Adrenaline Red, AutoTrans., Nav., Perf. Exhaust, Transparent panel, Red Brembos, CQuartz Finest
    Contributing Member of the National Corvette Museum

Member #
    Liked
    1507 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jsvette View Post
    Thank you Ron. Honestly it was absolutely one of the best investments I have made in my cars over the years. Every Cars & Coffee I get unsolicited comments about how great RedHot's finish looks, along with a couple of 'is that brand new?'
    Coatings have come a long way. Great for low maintenance, and wash n' go look like ya spent a week on the finish. Lots of new stuff out there even for the no/low experience consumer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    StingrayForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rkovette View Post
    I live in Louisiana-similar weather. I have had spectacular results with Zaino-takes all day but worth it. Can't wait to get it on my new Vette!
    I was able to apply Zaino AIO, and Z-5 in about two hours. I'm sure you could spend all day experimenting with different layering techniques, but my two hours seems to have gotten my car "close enough" for me.

Member #
    Liked
    1507 times

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    FYI - I DON"T sell Garage One or anything else. I do however hand out free samples of the Garage One Speed Wax at shows (that the owner of Garage One gives me). People ask me what I'm using on the car to get that "wet look". They can try the Speed Wax and decide for themselves.
    Yes; Ron you did beat me. Your car looked better than mine and you deserved to win....Congrats

Member #
    Liked
    1507 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hessguy1 View Post
    FYI - I DON"T sell Garage One or anything else. I do however hand out free samples of the Garage One Speed Wax at shows (that the owner of Garage One gives me). People ask me what I'm using on the car to get that "wet look". They can try the Speed Wax and decide for themselves.
    Yes; Ron you did beat me. Your car looked better than mine and you deserved to win....Congrats
    Then I apologize. I thought you sold the stuff. There were some vids of garage one with your car in it (as well as others, it was a show), and with all the hand outs and cards etc.

So since you don't sell it, I'm sorry for jumping on you.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Ron; No problem....If you live in the area you should go to one of the Garage One (Coffee and Doughnut) get togethers. It doesn't matter what car is featured that month (Mustang; Vette; etc) all are welcome. It's free and they demonstrate all of their products. Good time, very laid back fun, nice cars, no judging. Next one, Saturday, March 5th, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    see website for more details

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links