Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cereal killer

Thread: Loving the new styling!!

Gold Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times

Loving the new styling!!

Just saw the pics of the C7 and all I can say is WOW! In my opinion this is by far the best styling of the Vette in years. A++++++++++

C7
    Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    157 times
    Me too! The Stingray Corvette looks killer! Job well done Chevy!

Gold Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    The red interior has me drooling!

4. Remove Advertisements
    StingrayForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    I truly agree, I don't get why people don't like it, and it pissis me off when they say it looks like the new Viper or the new F12 Ferrari.
    C7 Corvette is the Best Looking to my opinion. GM wins again.

Member #
    Liked
    1835 times
    I do like the overall design, but have reservations about the back end. I think Chevy took a bold chance that this back end design would be well received by the Vette faithful. I must say I am glad they are taking this risk, but I suspect it will take some time for people to "get over" the square tail lights and back glass. I want to be able to see it in person before I go ranting that Chevy "blew it". I am interested in the convertible and wonder how its soft top will be designed to fit the new cars' lines. I sure hope the design team does not replicate the top of the 2006 Kappa platform (Solstice & Sky) soft top as it was a nightmare.

Gold Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I do like the overall design, but have reservations about the back end. I think Chevy took a bold chance that this back end design would be well received by the Vette faithful. I must say I am glad they are taking this risk, but I suspect it will take some time for people to "get over" the square tail lights and back glass. I want to be able to see it in person before I go ranting that Chevy "blew it". I am interested in the convertible and wonder how its soft top will be designed to fit the new cars' lines. I sure hope the design team does not replicate the top of the 2006 Kappa platform (Solstice & Sky) soft top as it was a nightmare.
    The back end seems to be a contention among many Vette fans. Some are saying it looks like a Camaro wannabe while others such as yourself don't like the squared off look. I think your approach about it is very smart. See it in person before final judgement. Pics don't do a car justice sometimes. It's all about seeing it in 3D and live

Gold Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cadillaccj View Post
    I truly agree, I don't get why people don't like it, and it pissis me off when they say it looks like the new Viper or the new F12 Ferrari.
    You know you have a hit when people start drinking the haterade and compare it to other vehicles

Nobody will ever be entirely pleased and that's what makes the world go round. If they don't like nobody is forcing them to buy it.
    cadillaccj likes this.

Sponsored Links