Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Vette owner again!!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Dennis 
#1 ·
Just curious. I bought a 1972 vette new back in '72. Had to sell six years later (for a profit i might add). Just placed order for new 2014. How many guys return to buy a second vette. Also might add that i'm just as excited now as i was 42 years ago!!

#7 ·
Dennis and Frankiedabrush, can you tell me why you elected the 3LT in Jet Black versus the 2LT? I have pre-ordered the black exterior, jet black interior, Z51 coupe with the 7-speed and the same options plus the carbon fiber trim on the dash. I am debating whether to stay with the 3LT or go to the 2LT, add the navigation system, and save $3,000. Please share any insight into why you elected to go with the 3LT over the 2LT. Have you seen the different trim levels in person?

#8 ·
I've not seen a C7 in person, but merely going by the order guides. I like leather, and I believe the 3LT has Custom Leather-Wrapped IP/Doors/Console and Napa Leather GT Seats, whereas the 2LT does not. I suppose $3k is a lot to pay for leather, but for me it's well worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.