Well I'm Committed - I sold the Goat !!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dcbingaman

Thread: Well I'm Committed - I sold the Goat !!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Well I'm Committed - I sold the Goat !!

Today was a bittersweet day - I sold my mint, Torrid Red 2006 Pontiac GTO. I loved that car - it didn't handle like the Vette, but it still had an LS2 for a heart and it ran like a scalded dog (0-60 in 4.6, 1/4 mile in 12.7). Its going to an auto mechanic who has lusted after one for 6 years, so I know it will be well taken care of.

Now I will have to wait until the Night Race Blue Z51 I ordered a couple weeks ago makes its long, long journey from GM's computer to Bowling Green to St. Louis, MO. The suspense is killing me.

In the meantime, I'm stuck with the new Stingray's serf - my lumber hauling, snow slogging, grandkid slurp holding, Hyundai Santa Fe. A loyal, humble vehicle, but I will miss that LS2 rumble early in the morning and merging onto I-270 at 80 mph....at least until the LT1 shows up !!!
    smalltowngirl13 and C7 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Hopefully the wait time will go by super fast (just like driving the Vette down the road )...

C7
    Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    157 times
    Congrats on the Goat sale. I'm sure the new Z51 Stingray will help take some of the sting away

Sponsored Links