2015 - 2017 Corvette: Shake and/or Shudder During Light Throttle Between 25 and 80 mp - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 2015 - 2017 Corvette: Shake and/or Shudder During Light Throttle Between 25 and 80 mp

Mileage
    3559 as of September 4, 2016.
    Member #
    Liked
    5993 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjohn11 View Post
    My shutter is back at 12,871 miles. Took it into dealer who verified it was the TC. Service advisor said the TC was under warranty but the fluid was not covered. Would cost about $300 to change the fluid. Anybody else have this issue. What should I tell he SA?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There is a TSB for this. If your car is still under warranty, it should be free to you to change the fluid. Actually, it would be free to you for them to change the fluid THREE times (triple flush) which is what the TSB calls for.

The document is #16-NA-175. Make sure you write that down and take it with you.

Also, see the following link for details. It is well worth your read.

https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...-25-80-mp.html
    Last edited by rdslon01; 04-09-2019 at 01:26 PM.
    ronjohn11 and whchoc1 like this.
    Rodney and C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. (Candy Apple Red, Outrageously Lovely, Incredibly Nimble Entertainment)

C.A.R.O.L.I.N.E. is a 2016 Long Beach Red, 3LZ, Stage 1, Z06 Coupe with an Automatic 8-speed transmission, the Spice Red Design Package, Competition Seats, a Carbon Flash Hood Stinger, and a Body-Colored Dual Roof Package. She has SunTek paint protective film installed on every painted surface other than on some of the vents' and grille's slats, G3 Carbon's "G3-O7" side skirts, GM StingRay Red Tail Lights, GM Rear Splash Guards from Trunk Monkey, ACS Composite Enhanced Front Wheel Mudflaps from West Coast Corvette, and her mufflers painted with POR15 Aluminum high temperature paint.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    The TC on my '15 was replaced and the fluid was covered as it should be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links