Adding Curb Alert
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dhoehl

Thread: Adding Curb Alert

Member #
    Liked
    11 times

Adding Curb Alert

Tomorrow I'm having Curb Alert installed on my C7 Corvette. I am recommending what the video says in that the alert will sound for any object four inches and higher and 20 inches out from the front bumper. Any thoughts from any of you who have had this installed?
    SCBOB likes this.

Member #
    I installed mine about 4 months ago and think it is great. This is mission essential equipment if you do not have a front camera. The 4/20 setting is fine, but creep up on a curb because when it goes off, STOP. If you do not you will scrape.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    We installed mine below the front splitter. Oops. That is too low. It got scraped off the first time I went over a low spot on a residential street it and drug itself to death. It worked great up until then. I'm ordering a new one from Brandmotion today and will install in the lower part of the grill. I hope that is going to give it enough of an angle to work.
    My first order was from Corvette Mods. Their customer service was beyond awful. I didn't notice they had been kicked off this forum until after I pressed the "Buy" button.
    Dhoel, let me know how you like it.

Sponsored Links