Welcome to the site! Tell us a little bit about yourself. - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    7192 times
    Quote Originally Posted by muccels View Post
    So Just moved out of my 2008 M3 hardtop convertible! It only had 20,xxx miles and it was a great car just need more torque and a new edgy car! I previously had a convertible c5 a few years back that I bought used with 30,xxx miles on it. Well I put 100,000 on it with no major problems! I'm not a big American car person, love the german engineering but do love the vettes and they have really stepped it up.
    So I saw a used 2015 z06 with a z07 package on it with only 130 miles on it close to where I live in the bay area. With the combo of z06 convertible with z07 package and the orange I wanted the car. Really paid way more then I was looking to pay but this had more stuff then I would have bought normally and with them stopping to make the orange color 2017 I jumped the car. Just had the front end, hood, rocker panels and rear panels Xpel'd.
    I have a sportsbike which I commute with at times a GSXR 750 2006, a Honda Odyssey mini for the big dog! lol and now the 2105 beast. Hoping to make a car meet soon.
    muccels, welcome aboard and congrats on your C7 masterpiece Z06 vert, have a blast wheeling it around the bay area with the top down.

SF
    Rick
    2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Masterpiece, Torch Red, Jet Black Interior. Delivered to our home on 2 March 2014 from MacMulkin Chevrolet, Nashua, NH.
    Options: 2LT Package, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, Chrome Wheels, Performance Exhaust, Navigation, Transparent Roof, Red Brake Calipers, Battery Protection.
    Mods: FormulaOne Performance Tint, CQuartz Sealant, XPEL Ultimate Protection Film (Hood, Front Fenders, Bumper, Mirrors, Headlights, Door Handle Cups, Door Seals), RPI Jack Pucks, WeatherTech Floor Liners.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    7192 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 16ZO6CV View Post
    My first flagship Chevy was a 06 C6 Vert. After 7 great years I traded it for a first year C7 Arctic White Vert and drove it off the showroom floor. After 4 first months of agony and heartbreak with Chevy for a Trans issue the couldn't fix it was lemoned and I got my money back. That hurt! I set my plan for a Z06 however was not going to buy the first year. I finally found the perfect match 2 months ago and found a Arctic White Z06 A8 2LZ vert with Carbon Fiber dash ,PDR and a few more goodies that just needed to be mine.
    Enjoying the heck out of it and this forum. Looking forward to the virtual pass by wave to all of you fellow members with every post. Attachment 77361Attachment 77369
    16Z06CV, welcome aboard and congrats on your C7 masterpiece Z06 vert. Sorry to read about your trans issues, but it reads like things turned out better than when you started. Enjoy that new found freedom, top down in the wind.

SF
    Rick
    2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Masterpiece, Torch Red, Jet Black Interior. Delivered to our home on 2 March 2014 from MacMulkin Chevrolet, Nashua, NH.
    Options: 2LT Package, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, Chrome Wheels, Performance Exhaust, Navigation, Transparent Roof, Red Brake Calipers, Battery Protection.
    Mods: FormulaOne Performance Tint, CQuartz Sealant, XPEL Ultimate Protection Film (Hood, Front Fenders, Bumper, Mirrors, Headlights, Door Handle Cups, Door Seals), RPI Jack Pucks, WeatherTech Floor Liners.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    7192 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DDPZO6 View Post
    Greetings To All

Just purchased my first corvette which is a 2016 3LZ ZO6, Automatic.

What a machine....
    DDPZ06, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 masterpiece Z06. The Z06's are selling faster than hotcakes at your local IHOP! Have a blast breaking your Z in around Orange County and roads not yet traveled.

SF
    Rick

4. Remove Advertisements
    StingrayForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    First Vette, only took me 56 years! Been waiting to find a C7 in Cyber Grey, Kalahari, and Chrome wheels and patience paid off....loving every minute of it.

Name:  IMG_5883.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  2.90 MBName:  IMG_5887.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  2.65 MBName:  IMG_5882-2.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  3.33 MBName:  IMG_5886.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  1.87 MB

Super Moderator
    Gold Supporting Member
    Mileage
    44 miles a day
    Member #
    Liked
    2945 times
    Beautiful C7! Nice house and beautiful front yard.
    NCM Lifetime MemberXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHaving trouble searching the forum? Try a Google search "[keyword] site:Hidden Content Vettenessa: 2015 Arctic White/Adrenaline Red 3LT Z51 M7 Coupe, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, GT seats, Performance data recorder, Carbon fiber instrument panel, Carbon flash badge package, Carbon flash spoiler and mirrors, Magnetic selective ride control, Performance exhaust, Electronic limited slip rear differential, Red painted brake calibers, Black machined aluminum wheels. Ordered on 10/23/2014. Status code 3000 on 12/18/2014. Status code 3300 on 01/15/15. TPW 01/26/15. Produced 01/15. Arrived 02/12/15.
    Hidden Content Valentine's Day
    2016 BASH
    Forum Rules
    Vendor Rules
    For-Sale Rules
    Business Rules
    Introductions
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    7192 times
    thejimbar, welcome aboard and Congrats on your C7 masterpiece. It may have took you awhile to get your first one, but I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed. Enjoy breaking it in and wheeling around NJ before old man winter sets in. Outstanding looking home with an awesome looking landscape and flagpole!!

SF
    Rick

Member #
    Liked
    129 times
    congrats on the new C7! I'm a first time owner as well
    2016 Torch Red LT1 with Performance Exhaust and Z51 rear spoiler
    2013 Mercury Gray Evolution MR
    2012 Lancer Sportback (daily driver)

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Pics of ZO6
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Member #
    Liked
    191 times
    Welcome to the forum thejimbar....love that interior color and the cyber gray.. beautiful beast for sure. P.S. if your ever in Texas, I got some yard work for you.

Member #
    Liked
    191 times
    DDPZO6, welcome to the forum, Beautifulawesomenessperfection car you have there. The picture with the ocean in the back drop needs to be made into a poster. awesome shot.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    7192 times
    DDPZ06, welcome aboard and congrats on your Torch Red C7 masterpiece Z06! Awesome pictures.

SF
    Rick

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Much thanks everyone
    U.S. Marine likes this.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    3132 times
    Welcome to SRF everybody....your pics are gorgeous. That house and yard wow....that grey color looks amazing. And of course, torch red we'll see my signature sniff said lol
    Bryan
    1978 "Fastback Shark" - Shark grey was 50th BD gift to my bride.
    2015 Rebel 1 Stingray - Torch Red, Z51, 3LT, Manual, Custom Stinger, G3 splitter and skirts. Sold 3/31 at 20,800 smiles of miles. 20th anniversary gift.
    2017 Rebel 2 Grand Sport - Torch Red ext/Black int, 2LT, Manual, 22yr anniversary gift.

Mileage
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Hello to all of you Corvette owners and enthusiast. Just purchased a 2017 2LT Long Beach Red Vette, only took me 50 years to own one. Have wanted one ever since one came into the garage I was working at as a teenager back in the late 60's. Pulled the trigger on one today and will pick it up on Thursday. Cannot wait for miles of smiles.

Super Moderator
    Gold Supporting Member
    Mileage
    44 miles a day
    Member #
    Liked
    2945 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CalTec View Post
    Hello to all of you Corvette owners and enthusiast. Just purchased a 2017 2LT Long Beach Red Vette, only took me 50 years to own one. Have wanted one ever since one came into the garage I was working at as a teenager back in the late 60's. Pulled the trigger on one today and will pick it up on Thursday. Cannot wait for miles of smiles.
    Welcome to StingrayFourms CalTec! So happy for you! Post some pics when you take delivery!
    NCM Lifetime MemberXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHaving trouble searching the forum? Try a Google search "[keyword] site:Hidden Content Vettenessa: 2015 Arctic White/Adrenaline Red 3LT Z51 M7 Coupe, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, GT seats, Performance data recorder, Carbon fiber instrument panel, Carbon flash badge package, Carbon flash spoiler and mirrors, Magnetic selective ride control, Performance exhaust, Electronic limited slip rear differential, Red painted brake calibers, Black machined aluminum wheels. Ordered on 10/23/2014. Status code 3000 on 12/18/2014. Status code 3300 on 01/15/15. TPW 01/26/15. Produced 01/15. Arrived 02/12/15.
    Hidden Content Valentine's Day
    2016 BASH
    Forum Rules
    Vendor Rules
    For-Sale Rules
    Business Rules
    Introductions
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content