Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Stringray
  • 2 Post By Fireeagle

Thread: Import guy finally got a real car 🤪

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Import guy finally got a real car 🤪

Hey guys, just recently got a 2017 Stingray convertible. Black everything.. totally murdered out. I am absolutely in love with the car and can't wait to start doing some mods. When I was a young kid I would only drive LT1 Camaros of which I've owned two. A 93 then a 97 30th anniversary. After that I bought an LS1 WS6 which I was really happy with. But then one day I saw a new at the time Lancer Evo at a dealership. It peaked my interest so the next day I test drove it. Needless to say I was smitten by the driving dynamics of it. Compared to a 4th gen f-body an Evo 8 is basically from the future. But, since then I've owned all imports exclusively. I had a 350z,turbo rx8 which I still own, then most recently a 16 Nismo Z that was a beautiful car. It unfortunately lacked the power to go with it's style. I didn't want to get into turbos with it so I choose to get something that was already fast from the factory. This choice came down to a GT350 or Stingray. Since I'm here I obviously choose the latter. The Stingray may not feel as good in the corners but it's damn close, then it's leaps and bounds better in every other category. I'm super happy with my Stingray and looking forward to burning off some tires hopefully with some of you guys in my area of Pittsburgh
    ALCHMST and jsvette like this.

Super Moderator
    Gold Supporting Member
    Mileage
    19k+
    Member #
    Liked
    10617 times
    Welcome to our forum Stingray and congrats on your Vert! Share some images when you get a chance : https://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...html#post29746
    aka Jeff
    'RedHot' Prod.Wk 7 Oct '13 Museum Del. 29 Oct '13
    Torch Red, 2LT Adrenaline Red, AutoTrans., Nav., Perf. Exhaust, Transparent panel, Red Brembos, CQuartz Finest
    Contributing Member of the National Corvette Museum

Member #
    Liked
    1234 times
    Welcome to the forum Stingray. You made a very wise choice. I have a 15 and still look for any reason to take her out for a run and many times for no reason at all. I still use an import as my daily driver (Acura) but that is just transportation. The Stingray is a ride
    jsvette and Ateupjoe like this.
    2015 blade silver Z51 3LT A8 Stingray, jet black interior, competition seats, Z51 style chrome rims. Suntek clear bra, carbon flash metallic custom stinger stripe, side mirrors and rear spoiler.
    1986 two-tone silver over grey C4 survivor coupe with slate blue interior and only 47k miles.

Sponsored Links