Stingray Corvette Forum banner

The Official Blade Silver Thread

203K views 407 replies 107 participants last post by  Vagsvette 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the official StingrayForums.com 2014+ C7 Corvette Blade Silver Photo Thread! Post all your Blade Silver Stingray photos in here!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#28 ·
Beautiful car. I was going to get Blade Silver originally, then shifted to the new Shark Gray, and ultimately settled on LGB. The Blade is amazing and really looks great on your car. Congrats!

#30 ·
Well, whenever my '07 Blade Silver/Red interior Coupe ever gets here (ordered 2/3/14) with C.F. dual body stripes, black wheels, mirrors and full rear spoiler, Z51, 7 spd. this will be my third new C6-C7 Machine-Blade Silver Vette with a red interior (Sort of like "The" Ohio State University colors) and also have a Silver Pearl '65 F.I. Coupe for the "driving fun of it". I have had Red Corvettes (64 & 01), Green '65, '67 & '69, Silver Blue '64, Daytona Blue '64, Marboro Maroon '67 B.B. conv. and really waiting not patiently for the '07. I really now prefer the Silver body color and with the Carbon Flash black trim options, I think that it sends a real message of what a Corvette should be in a striking color combination, easy to keep clean, stylish and a limited production color not like the rest. dt

#31 ·
14stingraylvr, I am an OSU graduate. Do you think scarlet and gray had any impact on my color choice shown below?

#37 ·
Congratulations Essayons and welcome to our forum! Enjoy your beautiful Stingray and know that the permagrin is going to last :cool:

#41 ·
I have been a member of the forum for a while now but this is the first post of my ride. I had it detailed today and CQ Finest applied. I thought these pictures really show it off! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design

#42 ·
Nice!!!

#44 · (Edited)
Blade Silver: 4-different models, a "family portrait," including a Z-51 coupe, a Z-51 convertible, a Z06 convertible, and, for the very first time, a Z06 coupe! Thanks Harlan Charles for releasing this photo.

#49 ·
I FINALLY got my car. After a long wait and then an agonizing hold on the vehicle due to an issue with the competition sport bucket seats, I picked it up from my dealer late
Friday and on Saturday headed for the NCM as it was outrclub's "work weekend".

On the way home on Sunday, I attained 500 miles and watched that pesky little YELLOW line
on the tach disappear!!! :D

Here's a couple of pictures I took. Top is up as windows can't be used for 2 days after I have them tinted.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car Sports car
Vehicle Alloy wheel Motor vehicle White Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

#52 ·
Very nice bamahemi! Your wheels look particularly good.:cool:

#54 · (Edited)
My first post, picked up the machine I've waited my whole life for. Couldn't be happier.

My son and I were vacation with the intention of ordering a car when we found this one on the lot. After 3 days of back and forth I signed the paperwork. We cancelled the airline tickets and turned the rental in early. We spent the next 3 days driving from Columbus OH to Dallas via the NCM of course. Got printed build sheets for mine and the one my father got in February. Driving my new Corvette home with my boy was truly one of the best things I've ever been able to do

Pretty funny watching us try to stuff all of our vacation things into the back of that lightning bolt, but it fit.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Corvette stingray Sports car

2LT Z51 Chrome NPP FE4 7SP
Adrenaline Red and Nav Visible Carbon Fiber Top

#57 ·
My first post, picked up the machine I've waited my whole life for. Couldn't be happier.

View attachment 11839

2LT Z51 Chrome NPP FE4 7SP
Adrenaline Red and Nav Visible Carbon Fiber Top
I absolutely love that color combination! It is SO stunning!!!

Reactions: Kipknuth
#55 ·
Welcome! Enjoy your ride!

#56 ·
Great looking 'Vette Kipkmuth and congratulations. Welcome to our forum! :cool:

#58 ·
All,

Any thoughts on the following combination? I was bent on the DSOM before it actually came out, and am quite a bit disappointed with it, thus the switch to either Blade Silver or Torch Red. Anyway;I digress.

Color - Blade Silver.
Full Length Stripe - Red.
Wheels - Black.
Brake Calipers - Red.
Interior - Adrenaline Red.

All the colors are so awesome, and I have been a trying time figuring out the final choices, and been torn between one and the other, so any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Best,
Ken

#59 ·
I would go with the machined black wheels, the painted ones are going to be a pain to clean and they pit and chip easy. I say this from experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.