Stingray Corvette Forum banner

The Official Blade Silver Thread

203K views 407 replies 107 participants last post by  Vagsvette 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the official StingrayForums.com 2014+ C7 Corvette Blade Silver Photo Thread! Post all your Blade Silver Stingray photos in here!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#66 ·
#64 ·
Congrats dlw444! I came from a custom Boxster and couldn't agree with you more at least for what I wanted in my sports car at this time in my life :cool:

#67 ·
Hey Greggshere - Back in Nov. you mentioned that you were going to have your wheels black chromed. Did you? If so, would love to see a photo or two of how they came out! Thanks.

#71 ·
That was when I was going for the Blade Silver. I changed it up and ordered Laguna Blue, so no Black Chrome for me. I saw some on ebay last night though, so you can see what it looks like on the Z51 wheels.

#69 ·
Welcome to our forum JWhite and congrats on your beautiful BS Stingray!:cool:

Reactions: JWhite
#70 ·
JWhite, welcome aboard and congrats on your new C7 masterpiece!! Have a blast breaking it in and wheeling it around Oklahoma.

SF
Rick

#72 ·
I am sorry for the late response and posting of several pics of my 2014 C7 Blade Silver Coupe with Adrenaline Red 2LT sport seat interior, Z51 performance package, 7 speed, NPP, Nav. with black wheels & calipers, carbon flash mirrors, full rear spoiler and full body stripes. I have added black splash guards (4) and Plasti-wrapped, in black, the chrome horizontal front grille bar to give a more "open grille" look with a modified (legal in Ohio) front plate. The Vette was ordered on 2/03/14 and was received on JULY 21, 2014 with a great deal of help from my local Dealer and Regional Chevrolet Zone manager to secure the Z51 allocation. It is a great car, but would like to have a manual NPP key fob control as I had with my '10 Grand Sport conv. dt Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Corvette stingray
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

#74 ·
14stingraylvr, awesome color combo and great pictures!!

SF
Rick

#75 ·
Great looking Vette 14stingraylvr- especially the ones with the panel removed :cool:

#79 · (Edited)
Cmicasa:

Looking good. My Blade Silver picture (avatar) was taken at Assateague Is. XTS Vsport is her sister and its white also! Not far from you in OC. I guess you made it to the Free State Corvette weekend last month.
Thanks... and I'd love to see the VSport. I love the XTS, and think that its one of the most elegant cars on the road today. I'd buy one above and before any LS460 or 740i-50i hands down. As for teh Island... spent many a younger year with my family on the Eastern Shore and witnessing the Pony Penning

Reactions: Boomer and rdslon01
#78 ·
Welcome to our forum Cmicasa the GreatXvX and hope you like it here. Good looking BS Stingray :cool:

#90 · (Edited)
Beautiful! My BS 3LT/Z51 w/Kalahari interior is scheduled for production this week. I can't wait!

11/20/14 Update:

My C7 is now in shipping!:D Stay tuned for pictures....

Reactions: Butch_n
#91 ·
She's here! Got a surprise call yesterday morning. When I was told she was "Bayed" at the plant I figured it could be a while. Land vehicle Vehicle Corvette stingray Car Automotive design

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.