Stingray Corvette Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevCustCare: 2015 Order Tracking!

712K views 5K replies 600 participants last post by  elegant 
#1 · (Edited)
2015 Order Tracking: Thanks To ChevroletCustomerCare

Thanks to ChevroletCustomerCare (CCC), we are creating a separate 2015 Corvette "Order Tracking" thread. This thread is the place for you to post your six digit, 2015 order number (including the state in which is was ordered), to ask about your order's status. As with the separate 2014 order tracking thread, we will follow the same guidelines.

A) Post your status request no more frequently than once per week;
B) If your question is about general purchasing issues and/or process questions, please post as a new thread, or add to an existing thread in the Purchasing Section;
C) If you have specialized or unique questions retaining to your order, you have the option of sending a private message to ChevroletCustomerCare. Again please include your six digit order code and your "ordering state"
D)The information available through ChevroletCustomerCare is always instantaneously and identically available through your dealer, via your dealer's WorkBench software system. Your dealer is making a significant profit by selling you your Corvette, and I encourage you to systematically communicate with him/her on your order status, i.e., they have the latest status info on your order 24/7!

Notes, please: 1)This thread is only for 2015 orders; and, 2) between the time your Corvette leaves the Assembly Plant and arrives at your dealer, CCC can not track its location

This thread has been developed jointly with ChevroletCustomerCare! They look forward to assisting you.

See less See more
#3 ·
The jorney to my 2015 Corvette starts here... #1

Order Number RVHZJB / KY :cool:

Thanks for the info.

#4 ·
Order Number RWJWSM / WA

Thank you

Reactions: agbullet
#34 · (Edited)
#35 ·
RWKQFK Florida
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.