How to see and manage uploaded photos in one place
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By admin

Thread: How to see and manage uploaded photos in one place

Member #
    Liked
    897 times

How to see and manage uploaded photos in one place

Is there any way to view all of the uploaded photos in an album-type format, and is there any way to manage them from such a format? In the Manage Attachments section, I get this notice: "You are currently using 277.14 MB to store 389 uploaded attachments." How do I see all 389 photos together and maybe be able to delete some? In the Manage Attachments section every photo ever posted in a thread is listed separately and very difficult to actually manage them as a group. Also if a photo is uploaded but not posted I can't find it. Only photos in specific albums seem to be able to be "managed". When one actually uploads photos they are in an album like format but I can't seem to access them any other way. Am I missing something?

Also, any progress on getting the ability to rotate photos so they don't show up sideways or upside down? I do not take all landscape photos and this is the only site of half a dozen I frequent that has this problem and can't see to fix it. It would seem that if all the other forums can fix this perhaps this one should be able to also. --Bob
    2016 Z06 Long Beach Red #10281 "POPZOH 6"
    --Kalahari, 2LZ, Auto, chrome wheels, body color vents and side skirts
    1995 ZR-1 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN" --Haibeck 350/510hp package, Sold but still running strong
    1993 ZR-1 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING" --Sold but still running strong
    1967 Corvette Coupe --Marlboro Maroon/Saddle 300 HP 4 Speed, Sold in 1977
    ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
    Member of Original ZR-1 Registry
    NCM Lifetime Member
    Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
    "Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Super Moderator
    Gold Supporting Member
    Mileage
    44 miles a day
    Member #
    Liked
    2925 times
    Hi Bob, I am going to refer your question to Admin. There is one question that I may be able to help with regarding not finding photos that were previously uploaded. If the photo is uploaded and not used within one hour, the system automatically deletes that photo.
    Name:  onehour.png
Views: 7
Size:  276.9 KB
    NCM Lifetime MemberXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHaving trouble searching the forum? Try a Google search "[keyword] site:Hidden Content Vettenessa: 2015 Arctic White/Adrenaline Red 3LT Z51 M7 Coupe, Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof, GT seats, Performance data recorder, Carbon fiber instrument panel, Carbon flash badge package, Carbon flash spoiler and mirrors, Magnetic selective ride control, Performance exhaust, Electronic limited slip rear differential, Red painted brake calibers, Black machined aluminum wheels. Ordered on 10/23/2014. Status code 3000 on 12/18/2014. Status code 3300 on 01/15/15. TPW 01/26/15. Produced 01/15. Arrived 02/12/15.
    Hidden Content Valentine's Day
    2016 BASH
    Forum Rules
    Vendor Rules
    For-Sale Rules
    Business Rules
    Introductions
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Administrator
    Gold Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    459 times
    Hey Bob, within the attachment manager there isn't a function to see all images uploaded in an album type format. For this, it's best to use the Gallary, there as you've probable done already you'll be able to create an album. With regards to images rotating. We are currently working on a function to correct this. I don't have an ETA but once I do I'll post it to the forum. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Niall
    Vigilance247 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    StingrayForums.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    897 times
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hey Bob, within the attachment manager there isn't a function to see all images uploaded in an album type format. For this, it's best to use the Gallary, there as you've probable done already you'll be able to create an album. With regards to images rotating. We are currently working on a function to correct this. I don't have an ETA but once I do I'll post it to the forum. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Niall
    Great to hear and thanks for your response. I will await your solution on photo rotation and will quit harping about it--at least for now --Bob
    2016 Z06 Long Beach Red #10281 "POPZOH 6"
    --Kalahari, 2LZ, Auto, chrome wheels, body color vents and side skirts
    1995 ZR-1 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN" --Haibeck 350/510hp package, Sold but still running strong
    1993 ZR-1 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING" --Sold but still running strong
    1967 Corvette Coupe --Marlboro Maroon/Saddle 300 HP 4 Speed, Sold in 1977
    ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
    Member of Original ZR-1 Registry
    NCM Lifetime Member
    Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
    "Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Sponsored Links