Stingray Corvette Forum banner

6th Annual Corvette Invasion, Austin, TX - July 21st and 22nd, 2018

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  mightyxhitey53 
#1 ·
Posting info about this year's -

-----------------------------
6th Annual Corvette Invasion, held in Austin, TX - July 21st and 22nd, 2018

This year’s event will be bigger and better than ever.

Saturday, July 21st 3:00pm- 7:00pm all Corvette owners will meetup at the Circuit of the Americas racetrack for a Corvette Car Show and Shine, Vendors and Live Music.

Afterwards, the Corvettes will migrate over into the paddock area. Awards will be announced that evening.

Don't miss this experience of a lifetime and drive your Corvette around the only F1 track in America in the evening hours!

On Sunday morning between 9am-11am we will invade the Oasis Restaurant located at 6550 Comanche Trail, Austin, TX 78732 for an early lunch before heading back home.

Go to http://www.corvetteinvasion.com or https://www.facebook.com/events/388693058219684/ for more details.

Hope to see you all there!! :)

See less See more
Reactions: elegant
#2 ·
Man I was hoping to make it this year....now hobby business calls me away that weekend. I'm making sure we get there next year. Looks incredibly Fun.

Reactions: daleong
#7 ·
I am really interested to see how the parade laps in the night time go! Unfortunately, there is also a concert at the track that evening that I am going to, so I'll be missing the parade laps. But will be interesting to watch the concert with lines of Corvettes driving by on the track..

Reactions: Ateupjoe
#6 ·
Yes, I will be there for sure. This event is well run and gets better and better every year. Usually the NCM is even in attendance, which is great.

#9 ·
I'm with you on parade laps being slow.. after blasting down the backstretch at 147mph during HPDEs, anything else is a letdown.

However, I'm not so sure about doing 147mph in the dark.. even if it is somewhat lit with lights during the Edge Addicts event. I'm not that old, but I don't see like I used to in the dark anymore.

Reactions: Ateupjoe
#13 ·
I may go...its my son's birthday so we shall see...I will be at Cars and Coffee tomorrow though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.