Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all fairness, I've been on these boards since August but due to my work location and ETA back stateside, I decided to wait until November or so to order so that I might take delivery as soon as I get home in early March. The first dealer, although close to home back in Texas, was less than forthright so I switched to a high-volume dealer, just before Christmas, 1200 miles away from where I'll be living in Texas.

The cool part is that, according to Yahoo maps, my trip home takes me smack dab through the middle of Bowling Green 300 miles into it so I'm planning to do that NCM Xperience program. It's only $500 (half of the museum delivery cost) and I'd kick myself if I passed on that opportunity. Anyone try that yet?

All this to say that I've been LOVING hearing about all y'all taking delivery these last couple of months. I'm getting antsy and want to see a 2000 status or better by the end of next week. Hopefully, that will put me right on track to fly up to Ohio a few days after I return home.

CONGRATS to all who are enjoying their new toys. The rest of us are living vicariously through y'all. We'll all get there, guys and gals! ;)

·
18,669 Posts
Let's hope that you do get status 2000 soon. Top high-volume dealers are getting their orders to move forward as they have allocation!
Here's to good news for you soon!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hey. I remember posting with you a couple of months ago. Glad to hear that you ordered through Ohio. Good guy. Hang in there; not too much longer. Allow me to be the 200th person to tell you... worth the wait! Until then, be safe.

Reactions: Clarkster

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks elegant and Georgio51!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
UPDATE: GREAT NEWS from my salesman today! Email: "I am releasing your allocation this cycle, the first cycle since the holiday and will be here in the time we discussed.... Tuesday is the last day I can touch it!"

I'm so stoked!!

UPDATE 22 Jan - YES! I went to status code 2000 this morning! I cannot tell y'all how much seeing that little golden dot on the Chevy Order Tracking website move to the right meant to me! 1100 Hostage-free!

Reactions: Dasyatis

·
Administrator
16,279 Posts
Great news Clarkster! Take care:cool:

Reactions: Clarkster
1 - 7 of 7 Posts