Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some piks from last night and this morning tripping up the Welland Canal. My camera is a Canon 6D and I am switching off between a 240105L or a 30-300L. No filters but I may clean them up a bit with Photoshop as the sun makes some piks very red and it's hard at times to reproduce what may be closest to the true color. Enjoy!

IMG_3907.JPG

IMG_3942.JPG

IMG_3996.JPG

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4180.JPG

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4260.JPG

IMG_4274.JPG

IMG_4291.JPG

IMG_4348.JPG

IMG_4371.JPG

·
Super Moderator
3,361 Posts
Beautiful locations and awesome DSOM!

Reactions: AllFlash

·
Registered
914 Posts
Great shots!!!

·
Administrator
16,209 Posts
Well done AllFlash! Looking great in a fun setting.:eek:nthego:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looking good, another spot for me to check out on a day trip south!

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Fantastic pics wow those look great

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,459 Posts
Beautiful car, nice shots. Our last trip to the falls, we stayed near Thorold and visited St. Catharine's a few times to dine. That one shot in front of the King's Inn reminds me of St Catharine's trendy area for dining.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. Just got the same car 2 months ago. How do you keep it so clean? It's always looking like it was just detailed.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blackfire Wet Diamond Waterless Wash and Wet Diamond Polymer Spray... They were recommended SPECIFICALLY for use with XPel as they are completely clear in color and will not discolor the XPel edges down the road. Other than that, I make sure to wash it down with straight water once a week to keep the XPel in shape. Oh...and just a bit of cleanup with Lightroom or a similar free software program always helps. I actually cleaned that last shot up as it is one of my favs...

IMG_4371-22.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Great pics! AllFlash, I have always loved your car. Seeing the pics in this thread is what made me begin seriously considering DSOM--to the point that it was one of my final two color contenders, something I previously would have never imagined in a million years. Aside from the interior (black for me), and aero (stage 1 for me), I would have made all of the exact same choices (wheels, calipers, hood stinger, side mirrors). In the end, the clock worked against me and I wasn't prepared to place an order before the color was discontinued. But I still love looking at pictures of it! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts