Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
09/13/16 Delivery of Ordered 17' Grand Sport.

I am a finance manager at a Socal Chevrolet dealership. My shift at work didn't start until 1 PM. At 11 AM, one of my salesman Facetimes me the delivery of my 2017 Grand Sport 1LT from the carrier.

With absolutely NO CHILL, i rushed to work to make sure no one touched it after PDI. I had the Splitters and front lip uninstalled to get it wrapped with Clear Bra first.

Here are the following Options:
1. 1LT
2. Torch Red
3. Adrenaline Red
4. Safety Belts Red
5. PDR
6. Carbon Flash Exterior Package
7. Black Wheels
8. 7 Speed Manual

I built the most purist form of the grand sport can be in 7 speed manual without all the excessive comfort creatures that I already have in my Volt.

It's been a week and I JUST got pass the 500 mile break in period.

If anyone in Socal want to meet up and go for a drive, PM me! I am SO IN LOVE with this car. Previously I owned a V6 Liberty Walk Challenger and this is such a nice upgrade!

Follow Instagram: @c7grandsport

IMG_7887.JPG IMG_7890.JPG IMG_7894.JPG IMG_7897.JPG IMG_7931.JPG IMG_7952.JPG

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
eastxlin, welcome aboard and congrats on your new Torch Red C7 masterpiece GS, your break in period is completed so the real fun begins!! Have a blast wheeling it around Cali enjoying that pure form of raw muscle!!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Very nice car. Love that color.

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Great car. I am ready to trade. Charlie aka cutnout

·
Administrator
16,594 Posts
Welcome to our forum eastxlin and congrats on your great looking GS C7! :cool:

·
Banned
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,698 Posts
Oh my, what a looker, it's going to turn more than a few heads............Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought my first corvette stingray at Glendora Chevrolet on June 5th, 2016. It was a loaded Z51 with 3LT, competition seats, 8 speed auto, magnetic ride suspension with ride control, carbon dash board, red calipers. Leather upholstery. It is white. Looks great. Great car. I baby it. I drive it like an old man. I want it to last a long time.

Glendora Chevrolet had a great selection of vettes at the time I bought mine. Was going to buy a Z06. But wife said no. Glad I listened to her. The Z51 is more civilized. Gets great gas mileage. Easier to repair.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought my first corvette stingray at Glendora Chevrolet on June 5th, 2016. It was a loaded Z51 with 3LT, competition seats, 8 speed auto, magnetic ride suspension with ride control, carbon dash board, red calipers. Leather upholstery. It is white. Looks great. Great car. I baby it. I drive it like an old man. I want it to last a long time.

Glendora Chevrolet had a great selection of vettes at the time I bought mine. Was going to buy a Z06. But wife said no. Glad I listened to her. The Z51 is more civilized. Gets great gas mileage. Easier to repair.
Hey! that's awesome! glad to hear that our local customers are on the forums too! Lets cruise!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats, looks great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts