Stingray Corvette Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

· Registered
1,995 Posts
Wow great information and would love to do the factory tour - very cool stuff and thanks for posting this amazing experience!! Interesting that there hasn't been more sightings of the Spectra Wheels on the Z - I'm still dying to see this wheel on a SG car as that's my build. In fact, the set up with SG with that wheel has me stressed to the point I'm actually considering switching to AW with black wheels as I know 100% I like that look. The only actual car I've seen with the Spectra Grey wheels was on the LB Vert at SEMA so looking forward to seeing these on other colors as they eventually get posted.
I hear ya. Not so sure about SG myself and looking forward to seeing it on my Z06. I've been told the wide body makes all the difference with that color.

So, I think your original choice will be subtle and spectacular! Have faith.

· Registered
196 Posts
I hear ya. Not so sure about SG myself and looking forward to seeing it on my Z06. I've been told the wide body makes all the difference with that color.

So, I think your original choice will be subtle and spectacular! Have faith.
I know I really like the SG but double guessing the Spectra Wheels on it - need a good visual lol!

· Registered
398 Posts
I'm at 228. Produced 11/13/14

Reactions: Rick C C7 Z06
101 - 106 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.