Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner of this vehicle was looking to sell his 2007 Corvette C6 Z06 and contacted us to get the paint looking it best. The car has never been waxed since it was purchased new back in 2007. In total we had about 40 hour in restoring the paint of this vehicle. After everything was all said and done he was able to sell the vehicle for top dollar.

Products Used:

Shine Supply Hot Shot Soap
Shine Supply Cool Guy
Shine Supply APC
Shine Supply Classic Cut
Shine Supply Cleaner Polish
Shine Supply Classic Polish
Shine Supply Cruze Night
Shine Supply Banana Shine
Shine Supply Wet Detailer
Shine Supply Hyper Dressing

Before:

After:

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's freakin' hot. What a job!! Magnificent work! I wish I could learn to detail that well. Bravo.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
That just goes to show you how little you know about a used car. Would you really want to buy this car, regardless how great it may look today, knowing the original owner took so little care of the car they couldn't even be bothered to wax it? What else did he not bother to do?

Btw, it looks stunning.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: H2OStingray

·
Registered
366 Posts
Impressive

Sent from mobile using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
489 Posts
How could someone neglect their child like that?

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, it was a family friend of mine that had the car. It had 17,000 miles oin it when he sold it. He had the car serviced every 3000 miles he just had joe shmoe down the street detail it and spray wax it once a week when he drove it. this car sat in the garage almost all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts