Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
For each color, you list both "Leather" and not leather at the same price. Is leather the 3LT version, and non-leather the 1 and 2LT leather? Would adding a leather version to a 1 or 2 LT match, or would it look out of place?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
The Brownstone doesn't look suede in the photo, it looks like leather?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You are correct they do both come out the same price from GM. I haven't physically seen the difference here yet in person, I will probably order one of each in to take a look. I assume as you do being for 1 and 2 LT, then for the 3LT. I will post back what I find out when they arrive here at my store.

Also:
"The Brownstone doesn't look suede in the photo, it looks like leather? "

These are factory pictures, ordering in a brownstone and will update the pic with a real photo when it arrives later this week

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For each color, you list both "Leather" and not leather at the same price. Is leather the 3LT version, and non-leather the 1 and 2LT leather? Would adding a leather version to a 1 or 2 LT match, or would it look out of place?

Thanks.
The second option without leather in description is for the Mulan Leather, its more grainy, and a little softer than the other. My employee will be posting a picture difference later today, and repost the links for the Mulan option for these armrest covers

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
The second option without leather in description is for the Mulan Leather, its more grainy, and a little softer than the other. My employee will be posting a picture difference later today, and repost the links for the Mulan option for these armrest covers
Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Brownstone doesn't look suede in the photo, it looks like leather?
My thoughts exactly. Also notice in the picture that the portion under the arm rest appears to be plastic instead of suede or carpet? Must be a very early conception picture or it is a Z06 2LT model.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes they are concept factory images. We got the suede in today and got some pics. It is suede, will post them when I get back to work in morning

·
Registered
67 Posts
I need some help, folks. I have a 2015 Stingray Convertible 2LT / Z51 with gray leather interior. According to my GM GlobalConnect order form, my interior RPO code is 144.

When I review the two different part numbers for the console lid, this is what I see:

Part Number 23296481 - For interior codes 145 - TRIM COMBINATION, 194 - TRIM COMBINATION, 14I - INTERIOR TRIM LT GRAY

Part Number 23296447 - For interior codes 143 - TRIM COMBINATION, 14I - INTERIOR TRIM LT GRAY

I want to place my order but I have no clue which of the two part numbers is for MY car.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I agree this is confusing - the vendor should take the original post and label each of those part #'s with what trim level it fits.....

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I need some help, folks. I have a 2015 Stingray Convertible 2LT / Z51 with gray leather interior. According to my GM GlobalConnect order form, my interior RPO code is 144.

When I review the two different part numbers for the console lid, this is what I see:

Part Number 23296481 - For interior codes 145 - TRIM COMBINATION, 194 - TRIM COMBINATION, 14I - INTERIOR TRIM LT GRAY

Part Number 23296447 - For interior codes 143 - TRIM COMBINATION, 14I - INTERIOR TRIM LT GRAY

I want to place my order but I have no clue which of the two part numbers is for MY car.

Any suggestions?
I have done some work in my parts catalog this morning, and called GM as well for their advice. My catalog combines trim codes 143 and 144 when replacing the armrest covers. So my suggestion would definitely be to go with the 23296447. If you are at all not totally happy with the color or material when you order, we would gladly take it back for a full refund as well. We try and stand behind every transaction. Hopefully this helps you out.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Taking a closer look at the different armrests we ordered in, the only differences between the two leathers is the amount of grain you can see. The napa leather has a smoother surface that looks more tightly stretched than the mulan leather while they are both equally as soft, the napa leather is simply smoother than the mulan leather.

MULAN LEATHER IS ON THE LEFT - NAPA LEATHER ON THE RIGHT

SAM_1858.JPG

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the orders!! We just ordered in a few of the Z06 Armrests and we will post up pictures soon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts