Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To start, you may be wondering why the pictures listed is 3 different colors. The car was ordered white. The car then was plasti-dipped pearl orange and now has been dipped Beta Midnight flip. Plasti-dip can be simply described as a sprayed on wrap. As a perk of buying this car, I will change the color to anything you wish, leave it as the freshly done color or remove it to the protected flawless white.

This Stingray was one of the first ordered (#232) and has the Z51 performance package & 2LT. This includes 7 speed manual with changed gear ratio, sport suspension, larger wheels & tires, ECD (electronically controlled differential) and the cooling units for the rear end & transmission. Car also has Navigation, heads up display, heated – a/c seats, back up camera, Carbon fiber shown removable roof, battery trickle charger & black painted factory wheels.

Additional aftermarket cosmetic parts include WeaponXmotorsports carbon fiber side skirts & carbon fiber rear wing.

Performance parts include Pfadt headers w/ high flow catted mid pipe, Corsa Extreme mufflers with limited polygon tip (can be switched out to round tips if ordered), Diablo hand held tuner & Pro-charger full bolt on kit with 9lbs of boost running 607whp & 559 tq.
This car is more powerful than the Z06 will be and is ready now. Don’t wait a year. Will provide any additional wanted pictures / videos or information requested.

Asking $84,900.00 Please DM me for any questions or offers. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Honestly, its a race right now. I'm on a Z06 waiting list but the wife wants a kid. Hopefully the Z06 proves to be "faster"...
Lol nice.... Well if I didn't have one already I would consider. Because I am about to put a pro charger on mine. Good luck with the sale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts