Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED 2014 3Lt Z51

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Near new looks and drives as if right off of the show room floor. Always garaged and never driven in inclement weather. Fully loaded nothing was skipped on the build sheet. 3150 miles and asking $63,995 located in Tucson AZ

-Manual 7 speed

-3LT preferred equipment group

-Z51 performance package

-Black aluminum wheels ($495)

- yellow calipers ($595)

-Dual mode-multi mode performance exhaust ($1,195)

-Magnetic Ride control w/ptm ($1,795)

-Transparent removable roof ($995)

-Carbon fiber interior package ($995)

-Carbon flash spoiler/mirrors ($100)

-Brownstone suede interior

-Sueded microfiber-wrapped upper trim package ($995)

-Sueded microfiber seat inserts ($395)

-Doorsill plates ($235)

-Navigation system

-heated and cooled seats

Aftermarket installs:

-Cquartz Finest entire vehicle was protected and has a transferable warranty good until April 2016 ($850)

-Xpel Ultimate full front. Warranty is transferable and good until March 2024 ($750)

-RX Performance catch can with clean side separator ($300)

-Window tint ($300)

Priced to sell at $10,000 below MSRP for the exact same 2015 model. Private sale in AZ is tax exempt so another savings of $6,000. This near new 2014 comes with an instant $16,000 savings. Asking $63,995.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I do not have any intentions at this time of replacing this car once it sells.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Sweet! Buyer gets to keep those plates? They go with the car better than any plate I've ever seen!!! I really feel bad you don't get the chance to drive it. Just hit 8500 miles in mine just shy of 5 months. That's just cruising miles. Wife is almost glad it's about to go into hibernation so "some things finally get done around this damned house!"

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once the car sells and the AZ registration is cancelled I will have 2 of these plates if your interested in one for your man cave

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale lowered price and mileage is at 3200

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD admin please remove

1 - 7 of 7 Posts