Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This vehicle was brought to us new from the dealership by the owner to wrap the roof and rear defectors. He also got the windows tinted. After we were finished the vehicle was then brought to Lashway Motorsports to get lowering bolts, stainless works header, and a custom dyno tune. The vehicle will be coming back in a week or two to get coated with Cquartz UK

Vinyl Wrap: 3m1080 Gloss Black Metallic
Window Tint: Suntek Carbon
- Windows: 15% Tint
- Windshield: 70% Tint

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
70% windshield tint? How can that be either legal and safe????

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I understand but 70%? No way that car could ever be driven safely at night. Just wear sun glasses...... We do have some strange laws.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I understand but 70%? No way that car could ever be driven safely at night. Just wear sun glasses...... We do have some strange laws.

x 2 agreed totally not safe

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,549 Posts
Tinted windows, big ticket and repair order around these parts, unless Dr's RX like others.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have had 2 vehicles with 20% on the sides and 50% on the windshields in Indiana. Llumar film. Only one that was hard to drive. Was a e350 ford rv that the headlights were junk in. I"ve drove it all over the United States pulling a 24 race trailer when we raced motocross. The only time you had any difficulty was on a dark rainy night. Those few moments of difficulty were offset by the benefits. It helps prevent glare off those aholes with their brights on and those blue/white lights used by some manufactures now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.