Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
callaway corvette logo.jpg callaway certificate.png callaway corvette.jpg corvette engine.jpg corvette hand shake.jpg corvette interior.jpg corvette show room.jpg corvette window sticker.jpg Yes, you read correctly. It's a Callaway :cool:

z51-3LT are HARD to come by!

1 of less than 75 made

I am not a dealer. I am an individual.

Car purchased in November.

I did not purchase the Callaway extended power train warranty.

Modified at the LA Callaway center.

Please see pic of me shaking hands with Reeves Callaway, accepting the vehicle in November.

Non-smoker ---No racing---Immaculate interior---No scratches or dents---100% Garaged ---100% Babied

$95k OBO

Mileage: 8200

Looking to get the Callaway z06 with the z07 package.
Serious Inquires only
email: [email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good luck with your sale, but I think you're priced too high, considering that Callaway will still retrofit a 2014 Z51 for $17,995.00.

Currently you can pick up a pre-owned 2014 Z51 3LT for $52,000.00 to $55,000.00, add the cost of the Callaway upgrade; and for around $70K you've got your 650 hp.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Jack. I appreciate the information. It is very helpful.

I bought my Callaway Corvette, new, with 0 miles on it. You probably can't see the picture of the sticker price too well but my total vehicle package was $71,220 BEFORE the Callaway modification, which was an additional $22,500, hence my asking price of $95k OBO. Also, I've actually lowered my asking price to $85k so thanks for reminding me to do so.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Callaway2014, really nice looking C7 masterpiece with the Callaway touch, awesome!!!

SF
Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts