Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everybody is so excited about the 1st round of deliveries, I'm going to be waiting a while for my convertible, BUT!!!!!
We just completed our registration and reservation for the 2014 Corvette Caravan. What was even better than that, where it came to the year of the corvette I entered 2014 not the year of the our C6's or C5, it was for our C7!
Who else will be caravaning up to Bowling Green?

·
18,670 Posts
Count my wonderful wife Annie and I in (again). Wonderful opportunity to see this great country. We are traveling the scenic way, from Oregon through Montana, Wyoming and so many other beautiful sites along the way our, thanks to our great planning of our superb Captain Robin Forrer. 175 Corvettes already registered, from the comparatively small population states of Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon and Alaska.

Can't wait!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Is anyone invited? I live in Eastern WA and am expecting my first Corvette any day now. our son and his family live about 3 hour south of BG. It would be a perfect trip.

·
18,670 Posts
Absolutely! Everyone with a Corvette, and that means you! Register at National Corvette Museum. As per the link, register first (completely for yourself), then before signing out, you will have an opportunity to select activities for your "guest" (NCM term). Register for both of you fo ,the Caravan, then select, for both the Pacific Northwest National Corvette Caravan (extra $5 per person for the latter).

Here are your links: 2014 National Corvette Caravan, then: Pacific Northwest - National Corvette Caravan 2014

If you need any assistance, PM me; happy to help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts