Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
"Something you don't start....Something you awaken" Going on my FB wall shortly!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Do they show these commercials like in NJ and NH? The areas where there are large corvette sales? I have never seen these commercials for corvette on tv here in New Mexico. Chevrolet only shows silverado commercials. I'm sure it's driven by corvette sales on where they show. Not a lot of vettes in Albuquerque.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
582 Posts
I wish Stacy’s mom would have picked her up in a new Stingray instead of some ugly ass crossover Cadillac! :rolleyes: LOL

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do they show these commercials like in NJ and NH? The areas where there are large corvette sales? I have never seen these commercials for corvette on tv here in New Mexico. Chevrolet only shows silverado commercials. I'm sure it's driven by corvette sales on where they show. Not a lot of vettes in Albuquerque.
This particular commercial "Machine," was grabbed before it airs this weekend during the Rolex 24. I bet if you watch the race you will see it then.

·
Registered
371 Posts
This particular commercial "Machine," was grabbed before it airs this weekend during the Rolex 24. I bet if you watch the race you will see it then.
Good call chip! I'm sure if I watched the Barrett Jackson auctions on the speed channel I might catch them too. Thanks!

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
new ad

I like it. We all should awaken our machines :)

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I saw it on the Fox Sports pre-Rolex show Thursday evening.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just saw that GM will feature two commercials during the Super Bowl. One will be for the 2014 Silverado truck and is viewable now. The other had not been ID'ed. What are the odds it will be for the Corvette? I think it's a sure bet!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just saw that GM will feature two commercials during the Super Bowl. One will be for the 2014 Silverado truck and is viewable now. The other had not been ID'ed. What are the odds it will be for the Corvette? I think it's a sure bet!
I hate to quote myself, but I think this will be the Super Bowl commercial. I guess we will have to wait and see for sure.

·
Registered
68 Posts

I saw this played during the 24 hours at Daytona. Pretty cool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts