·
Registered
1,922 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,

I was in attendance at the World Premiere of the C7 in Detroit, and acquired one of the Collector's Item Press Kits being talked about on this thread. I've kept it and actually found the relevant photos/information I needed online instead of having to use the elements, so the kit is in ideal condition. I wasn't aware that there would even be interest from Corvette afficionados to have one of these kits as a momento, and since I no longer have use for it, I'd be willing to offer it to someone for a reasonable price.

While I'm not an opportunist per se, I am someone who recognizes the relationship between having something of value and someone who sees the value in having it. So while I'm not looking to get rich here, if there was someone interested in owning it (I can supply photos, but it's exactly as shown above) then I'd be happy to discuss working out a deal.

If there is no interest, I'll understand and will apologize in advance for posting here...but if there is interest, feel free to contact me and we can talk.

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello everyone,

I was in attendance at the World Premiere of the C7 in Detroit, and acquired one of the Collector's Item Press Kits being talked about on this thread. I've kept it and actually found the relevant photos/information I needed online instead of having to use the elements, so the kit is in ideal condition. I wasn't aware that there would even be interest from Corvette afficionados to have one of these kits as a momento, and since I no longer have use for it, I'd be willing to offer it to someone for a reasonable price.

While I'm not an opportunist per se, I am someone who recognizes the relationship between having something of value and someone who sees the value in having it. So while I'm not looking to get rich here, if there was someone interested in owning it (I can supply photos, but it's exactly as shown above) then I'd be happy to discuss working out a deal.

If there is no interest, I'll understand and will apologize in advance for posting here...but if there is interest, feel free to contact me and we can talk.

Thanks!
What would be the asking price? I have no idea how much to make an offer at

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unaverage - I'm struggling a bit with what to ask for the kit myself. I know that on EBay these kits were being sold anywhere from $300 to close to $500 I believe I saw in one case. I don't think I'd be looking for it on the high end, but somewhere perhaps in the middle of the pack. I also have one of the badges as well which I believe I forgot to mention, so I can throw it in with the laniard if that makes it more appealing.

Let me know if you're interested...we can talk by Private Message if you'd prefer. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts