Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Stingray came in for a new car prep and Cquartz Finest Installation. The car was in overall great shape, so only a single step polish was needed to bring the gloss level up and prep it for Cquartz Finest Ceramic Paint Coating. Cquartz Finest was also applied to the wheel faces and all glass. Due to a limited time frame, I wasnt able to take too many photos, but here are the few that were worth posting!

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Mama Mia! That is gorgeous!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Is that George's (Georgegio51) car in Ormond Beach?

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
2014 Stingray NEW CAR PREP - CQuartz Finest - Presidential Automotive Detaili...

Was this recent work? I ask because he had it sealed last October with a similar treatment.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you please advise the approximate cost to have this done. Thanks.
That will vary greatly depending on region and the detailer experience, etc. However, the absolute minimum cost for a brand new car is going to be about $850 or higher. The best advice I can give you is to check out the authorized Cquartz Finest Installer map in the link below, find your closest guy and email them for a quote.

CQuartz Finest Authorized Installer Map

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
IMHO worth every dollar and then some!

·
Administrator
15,226 Posts
Around$1k can anyone share their experience with this process? Is it worth it?
It is of course a personal choice, but after one year RedHot still looks brilliant and even when parked next to another Torch Red that is brand new but doesn't have the CQuartz Finest you can easily see the difference. The color pops more, has more reflectivity and depth.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Was this recent work? I ask because he had it sealed last October with a similar treatment.
Yes, Mike, that's mine and it was in November, '13. Finish appears to be holding up very well. Washing is a breeze when I get around to it. Unfortunately, since I'm "pitching wedge" from the beach, I get the ol' salt air coating within an hour of washing. No big deal. I load it up with fishing equipment just about everyday. The only thing I won't do is drive it on the beach. Sand and RWD are not good bedfellows. LOL.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, Mike, that's mine and it was in November, '13. Finish appears to be holding up very well. Washing is a breeze when I get around to it. Unfortunately, since I'm "pitching wedge" from the beach, I get the ol' salt air coating within an hour of washing. No big deal. I load it up with fishing equipment just about everyday. The only thing I won't do is drive it on the beach. Sand and RWD are not good bedfellows. LOL.
Was just thinking about you the other day. Hope all is well. Been to the track lately?
George, thank you for posting your experience with Cquartz Finest and myself! I am very pleased to hear that you are still enjoying it! I have been able to get out to a few auto-x races, even made it to one at Daytona a few months back!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts