Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And so do you now! CyberVette just picked up his set of keys to a beautiful new Stingray!

CyberVette said:
Hello everyone just wanted to say that I finally took delivery of my new C7 yesterday. This car is everything they say and then some. Here are a few pics for you to see. Neighbors are coming from all over to see the car. They are as entranced as I am. The seats are fantastic, the interior (including the tens and tens of different IP display options) is unbelievable. Exhaust is terrific, car is very powerful. So much more for me to learn. I'm one very, very lucky guy.

-Keith
The time that we have all been waiting for is finally here (for some) and we are almost burning gas, and rubber on the highways and byways of this great nation ours!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know which one of the two of us you're asking, but mine was ordered at Lash Chevrolet in Johnstown, OH on May 30th, built on 9/11 and arrived here on 9/21 at 9 am, delivered at noon.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I believe I placed my order in June. I gave an initial downpayment in January to hold a good spot. I guess it paid off.
By the way I'm blown away by the workmanship of the interior. They really outdid themselves on this car.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Congratulations again, CyberVette Keith! My Dealership asked me what your VIN is... would you mind sharing? He received VIN 515 on Saturday night, when they were actually expecting mine... still stuck in Nashville! LOVE THAT GREY!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thanks for all the nice comments. Ill try later this morning to give you my initial assessment.
Working has been very tough these last couple of days since my mind is on a cloud. Not to mention the weather has been awful. Im so glad its in the garage.

·
Registered
680 Posts
My vin is 595. Its amazing that there is no rhyme or reason when and how GM gets us these vehicles.

Enjoy your new toy.
It seems the first 300 went to Nashville. My hope is they put some sort of special "decal" on the dash... lol

I truly think there are some issues they need to fix. It'll be worth the wait... even if it is just a little while longer.

Thank you again for sharing with your C7 Family!!!! You MUST be having FUN IN THE SUN!!! The weather has been amazing here... hoping I get mine soon enough to still enjoy it :cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ironically according to GM they said to me on the chat site that my car went to Quality control. And since its 595 that doesnt make sense that it was delivered so fast. Nobody will ever know. This whole thing has been a very bg secret with GM.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ironically according to GM they said to me on the chat site that my car went to Quality control. And since its 595 that doesnt make sense that it was delivered so fast. Nobody will ever know. This whole thing has been a very bg secret with GM.

Soooo glad you've received it!!! Why are you on this Forum and not out driving that bad boy?????? :cool: Thanks for being here and sharing. I'm tempted to just start driving to Nashville!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on your c7. It looks really great. I ordered museum delivery- does that slow things down? The museum called me a month ago to find out what I wanted on the plaque but I haven't heard a word from anyone since.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats on your c7. It looks really great. I ordered museum delivery- does that slow things down? The museum called me a month ago to find out what I wanted on the plaque but I haven't heard a word from anyone since.
Im not so sure about the delivery timing. You might want to check out the forum related to this type of delivery.
Good luck with yours when it arrives your gonna love it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts