Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pardon me if I'm in the wrong area on the site (being a newbie), but with all of the posts I see on this site about people getting different wheels for their 2014 Vette, is there anyone out there who has a set of Z51 Chrome wheels for sale? If so, PM me with a price and if it includes the tires, TPMS etc. I'm in the Atlanta area and hopefully someone in this neck of the woods has a set sitting in the corner of their garage.

·
Registered
873 Posts
There is someone on here with a set for sale. He is asking $2700, IIRC.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are in NV and I'm in GA. Shipping, according to EBAY, which is also where they are listed is over $350 and insurance is not available. I dont want to take the chance of some trucking outfit losing one or more and not having any recourse.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1200 miles on c7 Z51 Chrome wheels with perfect tires, tpms four full tire wheel sets for $3999.

The GM dealer is trading my C7 Z51 for a new we just ordered, I have to keep it stock as the new one is being built this month!

Thanks for all the inquiries.

Cheers,

Theo

·
Registered
8 Posts
Theo couldn't sell his in the end, so I'm still looking
I'm the guy with the Chrome Z51's for sale at $2700. I can honestly tell you I received black Z51's from Indiana to Nevada shipped by UPS. They arrived in perfect condition except for the fact the guy used bad packing materials (bubble wrap and cardboard). They are on the car now and balanced excellent. I have packed the wheels in the same boxes used to send me the black Z51's - except I went out and bought furniture moving pads (very soft) and took extra care in packing. We can work out a deal where I will absorb part of the shipping - contact me if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts