Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of the moderators know when the 2015 build site for the Corvette will be up and running on Chevy's website? Seems like every 2015 GM car is on it except the Stingray!

·
18,670 Posts
Sorry, no. Check that site many, many times daily, but as you know, nothing yet. Did have a thought, which, if correct, will not be good short-term news, is that it will be unveiled on August 28th -- as that is the day that Z06 pricing is revealed. Therefore, as all facets of both the StingRay and the Z06 would be known on that date, the Corvette build site would be complete and could be revealed next Thursday.

·
Registered
136 Posts
John, would you also assume that the pricing will be available at that time in the GM WorkBench system? I have placed my order with MacMulkin and I have their quoted price in one e-mail and the build they sent that is in the WorkBench system in another (price noted as W/A in WorkBench). I just emailed MacMulkin and they said that it will still be a while before the pricing shows on their "official sheets". Just looking forward to getting "one" sheet that shows the build and the price all together.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts