Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Built 8/24 she has made the trip from BG to Toledo to Denver. Signed all the paperwork this afternoon. With all that out of the way we'll pick up this beauty tomorrow afternoon. I took the owners manual home to read up and prepare for the big day tomorrow. Oh what fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Built 8/24 she has made the trip from BG to Toledo to Denver. Signed all the paperwork this afternoon. With all that out of the way we'll pick up this beauty tomorrow afternoon. I took the owners manual home to read up and prepare for the big day tomorrow. Oh what fun!
Congrats younger brother, as I have vin #0975

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congrats!!! Very jealous!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Congrats... Great looking car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations. She is a beauty. 1225, wow . already. There goes any hope of mine having a 3 digit vin. Especially since GM hasn't accepted my order yet , and you got a painted top. I've seen so many with the see through top I was wondering if they were making people accept it in place of a painted top due to constraints.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Calif Vetteman, no one twisted my arm to accept any other top than the standard offering which I perfered. On another note with the top off and stowed in the back, the car takes on a very clean look. Good luck on getting yours ordered.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hi Cayenness:

It is a nice car and I see the vin diff from yours. How close is yours now, or did you get it recently as I have not been at the dealership that much recently myself. You were probably on the same train or at the loading dock at the approximate same time. 007s Vet was a shorter haul for delivery of course. You have been so patient. Sooooon I hope...........

STUNG.........:cool:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LT1xL82, the wheels are the chrome for the Z51. I believe the option is Q7E.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nice!

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
Congratulations on your beauty 007's VET! Enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
007's VET, Congrats on your new C7 master piece, my favorite color for a Vette "Torch Red" Enjoy driving the wheels off it around Colorado.

SF
Rick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts