Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It looks like Chevy decided that the new Corvette Stingray is going to be a little bit expensive for its usual customers, so, starting in the 2015 model year, a "low-cost" Corvette is going to be added to its lineup. First details on this new version suggest it will drop the new Stingray badge and will use the name Corvette Coupe to distinguish itself.

Continue Reading @ 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Top Speed

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Interesting GM tried this before and it didn't work out to well. A low cost corvette is called a "used" one. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just think it is kind of humorous that the 2014 C7 isn't out and there is already noise about the 2015!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I can't wait to see GM and Chevrolet as they morph themselves in the years to come. We may see all kinds of Corvette models in the future. GM as others will do whatever they think they have to do to keep the car and the brand alive. I know I will be watching. ;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehehe.. I completely agree with that! There is no reason to make a cheaper vette. That's what the Camaro is for :)

Interesting GM tried this before and it didn't work out to well. A low cost corvette is called a "used" one. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts