Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we don't have a 2015 C7 forum yet I'll put this here. If your planning to buy this option having it here will give you time to figure out how to use it. Good luck with that! ;)

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
I wonder if someone marked the start finish line at their home if they could use it during a commute. I wonder if it would allow a "track" that big (more than 100 miles around-trip, let's say). That could allow GPS tracking for people who want GPS tracking during a Tour. I wonder if that would work...

·
Registered
533 Posts
My 2015 order will include this opt. the only hope is they don't try to price this opt to crazy.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Chip, great video, can this option be programed into our 2014 C7's?

SF
Rick

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chip, great video, can this option be programed into our 2014 C7's?

SF
Rick
Rick; I have not read anything that leads me to believe that it can be retro fitted to 2014's, but maybe it will be available through a aftermarket manufacturer. I bet if it catches on the aftermarket will be full of vendors selling a similar product unless there are copyright issues.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Rick; I have not read anything that leads me to believe that it can be retro fitted to 2014's, but maybe it will be available through a aftermarket manufacturer. I bet if it catches on the aftermarket will be full of vendors selling a similar product unless there are copyright issues.
It will not be easy for many reasons. It would be even more involved than adding HUD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts