Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jack and Gail from Surf City, North Carolina tried placing an order local to them and after many months of waiting they took their son's advice ( who bought his Z51 Cpe from me in Feb) and called me to spec out their order. 2015 Z51 cpe in Velocity Yellow with the 3LT Brownstone interior...and it's a beauty! Several other deliveries, news and happenings these past few weeks so I included a bunch of pictures. I also had a dozen 2015 Stingray deliveries get drop shipped for Courtesy delivery and half a dozen more Museum deliveries...as I get those pictures I will certainly share.

~ Good Karma...expiration date of temp tag is their Anniversary.

Cool picture at the Museum of my customers car in the clean up lane.

New Daytona Sunrise Orange for 2015.

Kirk B discussing the new Z06..Shark Gray pictured.

~He lives close but is taking the L O N G way home!

One of my Va Callaway deliveries spotted down at the Museum function two weeks ago.

Mike H stopped by before departing for his Florida residence.

~ 2 time customer and fellow Corvette club member stopped by to show me his ZR1 wheels on his C6 GS cpe.

~Husband and wife Picked up a 2014 Velocity Yellow Convt and headed back Home.

~I am expecting three truck loads filled with sold orders this week...

~I went over the Chesapeake Bridge yesterday...almost at 1,000 miles now.

~Cleaned up today.

Waved to half a dozen Vettes yesterday on the roads across Maryland.

Mike Furman
301 212 4420
Criswell Chevrolet
Chevy Corvette Dealer MD | Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, DC, PA | Criswell
"I ship Nationwide!"

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm exhausted just thinking of what you're going thru, plus the museum folks doing the museum deliveries with that huge backlog and then that massive flood of cars. So much work all at once!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Do you ever get time to watch your museum deliveries on the Corvette Blvd cam?

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm exhausted just thinking of what you're going thru, plus the museum folks doing the museum deliveries with that huge backlog and then that massive flood of cars. So much work all at once!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Do you ever get time to watch your museum deliveries on the Corvette Blvd cam?
Good Question...No I wish I had time. My day starts at 6am and ends just after 10pm. 7 days a week I answer emails and calls on Corvettes.
I get to view maybe 1 out of every 20 Museum deliveries on the Corvette Museum Cam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts