Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Scott and I am from Houston, Texas. Today I placed an order for a 2015 Z06 from Kerbeck Corvettes.

My options were as follows:

Shark Gray Coupe with Adrenaline Red Interior sitting on Spectra Gray Wheels w/Red Calipers

3LZ equipment group

CFV Ground Effects

Z07 Performance Package

Visible Carbon Fiber Roof (1 Piece)

8 Speed Automatic

Carbon Flash Mirrors

Carbon Fiber Interior Package

Competition Seats

Carbon Flash Full Length Racing Stripe

Museum Delivery

The Cost for this car as optioned is $116,630.25 including TTL

This order required a $10,000 non refundable deposit which I wired today.

Kerbeck guarantees delivery by July 31,2015 or the deposit will be refunded.

I will not settle for anything less than ordered ........... what do you think my chances of receiving this car as optioned is????

My sales guy said that few people order the car fully loaded like this .... don"t know if that is good or bad.

All opinions are welcome

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am number 99 on list for order to be placed at dealership (Kerbeck Corvettes) Or at least that is what I understood them to say.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I am number 99 on list for order to be placed at dealership (Kerbeck Corvettes) Or at least that is what I understood them to say.
Considering the number of allocations Kerbeck will likely get, I'd say the odds of you getting the car by July are REALLY good. There would have to be a very serious constraint for an allocation not to be assigned to your car. I'm not saying you are 100% guaranteed the car, but you have reason to be optimistic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I stopped by my Dealer today in Mechanicsburg PA to inquirer about trading my new C7 back for a Z06. Surprisingly they have ONE 2015 Z06 allotted. I was told that they would add me to the list for 2016. I would be a little apprehensive about getting one for out of my area but that may be my only option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts