Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my order status for my 2015 Z07 package just changed from "Order Placed" to "Queued for Production"
WOO HOO

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nope don't need/want it that bad... just the 1LZ Z06 with Nav/PDR option... MSRP is $79,795 + dest fee.
This beast is only $8610 more than my Z51 convertible! Although I got the 'vert at employee pricing which I won't on the Z06. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Joining this fantastically-happy, status 3000 parade.

I know of a few people that are kicking their heels with happiness like you John.

·
Administrator
16,278 Posts
Reactions: lotus69c

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have waited so long for this moment I cannot believe I am here. Stuck it out through the 14 Model Year saving and dreaming. Then got so excited when the Z06 was announced, I decided just maybe I could swing it. A special thanks to John Elegant for all the wonderful advice, helping me get here. YAHOO!!

ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1411578553.235331.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my queued order as well! I am so fired up as this is my first Vette. The Z06 is a ridiculous piece of machinery and I am proud to move from Italian and Germans to American! I ordered a Shark Gray with 3LZ, Adrenaline Red, carbon interior, comp seats, and CFV, amongst other options. Thank you all on the forum for your threads....they really helped me make the decision over the new Lambo Huracan...happy days...happy days....cannot wait for delivery!!!

·
18,669 Posts
Human nature, that once we hear about 3000 status, we want to know our TPM. Great info from [email protected] Thank Dave!
"In a normal order cycle, we have the TPW within 10 days of the order hitting 3000, but in a new model ramp up they may not show for a month. Or they may show and then disappear. Or, they may show, change, then change again.

There's is nothing normal about a new model launch when it comes to this info. Just be patient and don't panic."
Can not overstate Dave's TPW caution, for remember well "panic posts" a year ago, such as, "my TPW just got postponed; OMG, constraints are back and I am not getting option 'X'," or similar. TPW's are extremely fluid for brand new models, just as Dave said.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was queued for production also.... Then I went to show my wife and now it says my order does not exist in the system. After the day I have had my head is about to explode!!!!

·
Administrator
16,278 Posts
I was queued for production also.... Then I went to show my wife and now it says my order does not exist in the system. After the day I have had my head is about to explode!!!!
Best thing to do is take a deeeeeep breath, then call your dealer to have them check. They can get accurate information while the GM self check site has been known to be wrong from time to time. Also you can go to our Customer Care group at http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingray-corvette-purchasing/4608-chevcustcare-2015-order-tracking.html
and post a request with your order number and state. They will also get you accurate information.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the website keeps bogging down & that message pops up - you got people like me that are just checking constantly

1 - 20 of 36 Posts