Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a dealer within Southern California that will accept Supplier Discount on a 2015 Z51 Coupe? I would be willing to go North to Oregon and even inland to Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, etc. and do the drive back if it meant I could find a dealer in those areas that would accept Supplier Discount.

I have cash in hand ready to place an order and visited 7 dealers this weekend to no avail. Either the dealer wouldn't accept Supplier Discount or they were planning on low to no allocation for 2015 and wouldn't support the pricing I desired. There was one dealer willing to do Supplier Discount but then wanted a $10,000 premium on top of that which is ridiculous since that is far higher than the MSRP I can readily get.

As a side note, this is my first time posting on the forums but I have followed it for quite some time. Love the forum and posts, and I'm greatly looking forward to finally getting my hands on the C7! Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Administrator
16,459 Posts
Welcome to our forum yamijubaku. Hope someone will be able to provide you with a dealer accepting Supplier Discount on a 2015 Z51 Coupe.

·
18,670 Posts
Welcome aboard, and sure hope you find that combo you are looking for. Sending you a private message some background info, but sorry do not know of a specific dealer who can help you at this time with your requirements.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts