Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not sure if this is the correct area to post my fathers corvette for sale. My dad passed away at the end of October. He has a beautiful 2015 Z51 corvette with only 2668 miles on it. The car has always been stored in the garage, covered with a custom cover and on a battery charge at all times. We have had the car appraised. If anyone is seriously interested please give me a call or text for details. #760-803-2964 Debbie

·
Administrator
16,441 Posts
Hi Debbie, Sorry to learn of your Father's passing.
I have moved your for sale post to the "Corvettes for Sale" thread. Please review our guidelines for selling your Dad's Z51 Guidelines For Creating Or Responding To "For... and update your post as appropriate. Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Debbie, Sorry for your loss. Was in a similar situation long ago. Hard to let go of your Dad's treasures i know. Good luck.

Reactions: Clint

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,623 Posts
Sorry for your loss.
Can you throw a sale price in there to see if folks are in the ballpark when looking?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am not sure if this is the correct area to post my fathers corvette for sale. My dad passed away at the end of October. He has a beautiful 2015 Z51 corvette with only 2668 miles on it. The car has always been stored in the garage, covered with a custom cover and on a battery charge at all times. We have had the car appraised. If anyone is seriously interested please give me a call or text for details. #760-803-2964 Debbie
What is the price?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I sent a text to Debbie and she was quick to reply. If you're able to get to the So. Cal. area or if distance is no problem for you and want a white, Z51, auto, black interior, chrome wheels, reach out to her. Beautiful C7. I'm a manual, black wheel kind of guy and too far away. I'm sure she'll get the pics and info posted as soon as she can.

·
Registered
9,623 Posts
Debbie sent info and pics to me, but I didn't post, I didn't get her permission, so..........call or text her if you want any info.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am sorry to read about your Father. My sincere condolences.
But, when, it comes to a sale, what is the price, what are the Trim Levels, etc., and finally,

·
Registered
9,623 Posts
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I've tried to relay that to the OP, couldn't convince otherwise. oh well..............

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,040 Posts
Perhaps she really doesn’t want to sell it?

The way I am wired I don’t chase someone down for basic information which lets me know if I would be interested. At minimum, Buyers would want to know:
1) asking price, 2) trim level, 3) miles, 4) body style and 5) color.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I've tried to relay that to the OP, couldn't convince otherwise. oh well..............
Thanks for the concern. I appreciated you reaching out. I had posted the way I did thinking I was protecting my mom from low ball offers. I was hoping serious inquiries would reach out to me as I do not have the time right now to be managing this post and messages. My apologies for the inconvenience. Fast way to reach me is 760-803-2964 Blessings, Debbie

·
Registered
9,623 Posts
I just sent you a conversation (private message).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not enough information.. no mention of 1LT, 2LT? Auto or stick? Old probably dry cracked tires out of date, Sitting with original oil in it for nearly 6 years, etc etc? Much has improved and been added with 2016+ models that matter that need to reflect the price, not just low miles count in value tabulation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts