Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum. After a road trip this past May to the plant and the museum, I've been given the go a head to order a 2015 this past month. Details are as follows: Torch Red coupe, Adrenaline Red 2LT interior, Chrome wheels, with the 8 speed auto. Production date is next week. Having been at the plant already we decided to have the Vette delivered here in the Denver area. Plans are to drive back to Bowling Green and enjoy the fall colors with our new addition. I'm told the car will be trailered to Toledo Ohio and then put on a rail to Commerce City Colorado. From there delivered to the local dealer. Hopefully no production problems and should see this beauty the first part of September! Making plans for more road trips to SoCal, and points beyond.

Reactions: elegant

·
Administrator
16,497 Posts
Welcome to our forum Phil and congrats on your new 2015 TR Vette! It will be a beauty, but then again I am biased :cool:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome to the forum, you will find all the information you need to know about the C7 and many helpful member that can direct you in the right direction if the forum doesn't have the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3400 status as of this morning. I'll need to start shuffling vehicles in the garage to place this beauty next to the black 69 Firebird 400. Rock & Roll !

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats and it sounds like some nice timing. Get the new ride just in time for some nice fall color Sunday drives!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Phil, welcome aboard and congrats on your order. Torch Red is my favorite color also of course!!

SF
Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts