Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exciting news! The first truckloads of 2017 ordered Corvettes are on their way out of Bowling Green! :smile-new:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Jeremy, that is "Outstanding" news for all my fellow SRF members patiently waiting in Stage I for their 2017 C7 masterpiece to roll down the assembly line. Soon they will be in Stage II, ownership.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
718 Posts
Great news.......BUT this is the Z06 Forum, and it is my understanding that the Z06 is not yet being built for 2017?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great news.......BUT this is the Z06 Forum, and it is my understanding that the Z06 is not yet being built for 2017?
Oops, I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum. Mods can move please.

·
Super Moderator
3,344 Posts
Good catch BOBSZ06! I believe he intended this announcement for the GS forum. So, I have moved the thread to the GS forum.

Reactions: elegant

·
Super Moderator
3,344 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good catch BOBSZ06! I believe he intended this announcement for the GS forum. So, I have moved the thread to the GS forum.
Funny thing is that I meant to put it in the Stingray forum since both Stingray and GS Corvettes are being shipped out. LOL

Reactions: Vigilance247
1 - 10 of 10 Posts